Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Winter Memories [v1.08] [DojinOtome] - Compressed

Win [456 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 18, 2021
Hello guys, just want to share my small modification of the game with some fixing on existing bugs.
First of all sorry for my bad english, it's not my main language...
Make sure the game is updated to version 1.08, I notice that the main post is still not updated yet...

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the font that your mod uses for the text actually sucks its so bad looking

Joshuart

Apr 3, 2019
the font that your mod uses for the text actually sucks its so bad looking
Sorry about that, I choose that font because it's smaller than the default one, to revert back just copy the www/font/gamefont.css from the original game files. The default one is overlaping with some of the UI, I can reduce the font size on the original one but it also affect all the fonts ingame, which make it weird... :FacePalm:

shyll

Jul 20, 2017
Bug: hey, i lose lust double the amount, does anyone know how to fix it.
And yes it is double.
i get:
everytime he cums, 120 normaly

EDIT:
turns out there is no problem.
it just shows op twice, only 30 is subtracted.

Last edited:

middson90

Aug 12, 2022
How much would an update to the android port will cost?
Why don't you just run it on Joiplay through your phone? I run it through that and it plays better IMO. I recommend using a Bluetooth mouse while playing it. Works really well and you can enable cheats on there.

ZmanRayN

Aug 27, 2017
Does anyone know of any cheats or anything? i tried a cheat engine table i found but it didn't work, also tried finding the address values like the stamina bar but it crashed right away. thxs

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Does anyone know of any cheats or anything? i tried a cheat engine table i found but it didn't work, also tried finding the address values like the stamina bar but it crashed right away. thxs
You don't need to cheat tbh, but if you want to - since it's an rpg-maker game go to:
navigate to your game folder /www/data and upload "Items.json" first. As second upload your save game located in game folder www/saves and fiddle with the values. Download your save game and replace it (make a copy of it though) then reload your save in game. You can cheat gold an items there, that's it. (sparkly box is a gift which boost a girls affection, it boost also all girls affection +8 at the shrine if you offer it as item which is repeatable)

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes