Ronald100

Jul 24, 2023
I'm actually at that point in the game where kanae is at the pier sighing and which usually after is transitioning late at night where you can see her husband with a woman however upon taking a photo of the man the only thing that was coming was the photo of the uncle tried it on the other mobs as well same result always the photo of the uncle(wife of miyuki)
Hey have u found it yet ?? I'm stuck there

Azerty1243

Sep 14, 2023
Hi guys dont know if its the right place to ask, but i cant unzip the game. Every time i get to unzip rpgvm files, it get stucks (let my pc on all night and still didnt extract).
Tried winrar and 7files, first 10-20 seconds i get to extract 65% of the game then comes the rpgvm files and it get stucks...

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
Hi guys dont know if its the right place to ask, but i cant unzip the game. Every time i get to unzip rpgvm files, it get stucks (let my pc on all night and still didnt extract).
Tried winrar and 7files, first 10-20 seconds i get to extract 65% of the game then comes the rpgvm files and it get stucks...
Woah I think you're the first one with that problem... well the gamefiles are around 2k I think. That's why always the unziping takes too long. Did you tried open the archive and copying out one folder at a time? Maybe this way you can at least recognize which folder in specific is causing you trouble.

Also, are you sure the file downloaded fine? There's time when I download files with Jdownlader and when my internet gets weird it would download incomplete rar files.

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
Does anyone know if there is DLC planned for this game like Summer Memories?
The trio scenarios is the DLC practically. The developer supposely went to develope another type of games (non-H). The only "extra" you can enjoy are the coward mods for Summer and (went it's finished) Winter. The Coward mod ia mod with a few new sceanrios made for a korean fan.

Anyone got any new save files I can use?
please PLEASE use the search bar avobe. There are many people already post the save (Me included) If you don't know how just search "save" with the search bar that is up there. :) Thnks.

Azerty1243

Sep 14, 2023
Woah I think you're the first one with that problem... well the gamefiles are around 2k I think. That's why always the unziping takes too long. Did you tried open the archive and copying out one folder at a time? Maybe this way you can at least recognize which folder in specific is causing you trouble.

Also, are you sure the file downloaded fine? There's time when I download files with Jdownlader and when my internet gets weird it would download incomplete rar files.

Yeah i downloaded multiple times with different links, even tried to get the old version work. I also noticed i had the same problem with summer memories, every time it's the same pattern :
I extract like 64-65%, then it's time to unzip some images in rpgvm and then it just get stuck.

Didn't thought about not extracting everything at once i'll do that, i did however identify the folder responsible : it's the picture in www/img

If anyone could kindly send me a unzipped version (dont know if it's possible without compressing it ? ) i'd be very thankfull

EDIT : it's all the Anime_XXX that seems to be at fault

SECOND AND LAST EDIT : well you're a genius mate, i was finally able to extract everything. It appears the Anime_Akari froze my zip tool, i renamed it because i wasn't sure if the underscore was causing the problem. Extracting it alone made it briefly freeze, but then i was able to unzip it and everything else. I was able to launch the game, thanks a lot !

Last edited:
Reactions: Maurice123

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
SECOND AND LAST EDIT : well you're a genius mate, i was finally able to extract everything. It appears the Anime_Akari froze my zip tool, i renamed it because i wasn't sure if the underscore was causing the problem. Extracting it alone made it briefly freeze, but then i was able to unzip it and everything else. I was able to launch the game, thanks a lot !
I'm glad it work mate.

Reactions: pepplez

CG8080

Nov 8, 2021
a question in the dlsite shop it say last version is 2.10, and here we have the 1.08
is the same our is just outdated and we have to wait?

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
a question in the dlsite shop it say last version is 2.10, and here we have the 1.08
is the same our is just outdated and we have to wait?
gggghhhhhhhhbbbbbn

Last patch for the japanese release (DLSite) is 2.21, you can download the patch from the dev's ci-en blog post.
Last patch for the international Kagura release is 1.08. Both have the same content, they are the same content wise.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes