killatopak

May 26, 2018
Is there a diary entry guide or something? I'm missing like 21 of these however I've already completed all achievements and ex stories. Just missing two calligraphy photos.

edit: nevermind managed to work things out via recollection room and backing up saves to discern what I'm missing.

Last edited:

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I think the next Onee x Shota styled game should be with different characters.
Preferably with more focus on hiding the sex from more people than just the uncle.

Threading that line of believability of consequences and Fantasy is what I enjoyed alot about staying in the house of this game and previous game Summer Memories.

Jun 1, 2022
I think the next Onee x Shota styled game should be with different characters.
Preferably with more focus on hiding the sex from more people than just the uncle.

Threading that line of believability of consequences and Fantasy is what I enjoyed alot about staying in the house of this game and previous game Summer Memories.
Well ingame they talk a lot about the girls visiting the protagonists house, instead of him dropping by their house. So if there is a sequel somewhere in the future, the setting probably takes place at his house (where you likely have to avoid his parents). Would also be a good opportunity to add some different girls, besides the main three of course.

Reactions: Jason2

ku2333

Oct 22, 2023
I think not, but when you achieve one of the achivements you unlock the ability to change the girls status to any of the 3 status. So, practically the same.
I can only sleep in normal mode, but I didn't see it in recall mode
It's sleeping with them, I know I need to "decipher" those abilities

bigmodiesel

Sep 6, 2023
Well ingame they talk a lot about the girls visiting the protagonists house, instead of him dropping by their house. So if there is a sequel somewhere in the future, the setting probably takes place at his house (where you likely have to avoid his parents). Would also be a good opportunity to add some different girls, besides the main three of course.
My main hope is that if there ever is a third game, that there will be interaction between Aunt Miyuki and her daughters, like with Akari and her mom.

4.50 star(s) 58 Votes