Sep 23, 2021
Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I'm into that shit and when I finished Winter Memory I felt utterly underwhelmed, it's not even close to Summer Memories in that regard.
I mean, you probably play summer memory+, which have the base stuff & extra(h-stat >100 events + side characters). Most of the watersports stuff are unlock after 100.

This game, on the otherhand, was more recent finish & still have content in the planning.

Reactions: darlic

Xishio12

Jan 9, 2022
I have a problem with the game and it is that the game ran very well but after there was an update in Windows 11 and when I try to open the game it keeps loading infinitely.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I mean, you probably play summer memory+, which have the base stuff & extra(h-stat >100 events + side characters). Most of the watersports stuff are unlock after 100.

This game, on the otherhand, was more recent finish & still have content in the planning.
Yeah you're right, but I think I've read somewhere in this thread that there are no DLCs expected for this game, except for some already planned threesome/group sex stuff. So I think that's it

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I have a problem with the game and it is that the game ran very well but after there was an update in Windows 11 and when I try to open the game it keeps loading infinitely.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
I've just updated my Windows 11 (stable channel), and the game still runs fine. Check if your antivirus/antimalware system is preventing it from loading somehow (disable it temporarily and try to run it again). There's a chance some file have been deleted/quarantined, so if disabling does not fix the problem, you may need to re-download the game

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
Update for new positions while the new short story will be in late september or october according to ikeda-sama

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes