harryzeus

May 8, 2022
The alternative is to not play it lmao.

It's already clear from release that this game has lots more content variation than its predecessor. Just because you alone do not like it (and probably don't even pay for it since you are here) doesn't mean the rest of his audience (and paying customers) do not.

As long as the content overall is good, you can just avoid these scenes yourself as you identify them.
those "don't play it lmao" comments are not helpful, please try to help or don't comment at all.
How would YOU know that i am the only one who doesn't like it? And how should i avoid the scenes without knowing then they are beginning? of course i can avoid going into the toilets but how should i know, that she pisses suddenly in bed

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
That's a bit too much to ask for a game of this size but if you want you can reach out to the dev on or .
If anyone else joins the discord, PLEASE be polite.

Btw, fun fact, most of the event scenes were things people asked for during the development posts on .
Thanks for your help, i appreciate it. I am not verified on twitter so i might have to join discord, not sure yet. Of course i would be polite, i just want to give feedback.

JL95

Jul 22, 2018
those "don't play it lmao" comments are not helpful, please try to help or don't comment at all.
How would YOU know that i am the only one who doesn't like it? And how should i avoid the scenes without knowing then they are beginning? of course i can avoid going into the toilets but how should i know, that she pisses suddenly in bed
lol what a salty brat. It's the opening statement and you practically ignore the rest of the message telling you to not be that spoiled.

Even if you are not the only one, it doesn't change the fact other players of this developer content had their share of influence on them.

If you cannot take constructive criticism, don't comment lol

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
does anyone have save file edit like these
Variable#26 - lust
Variable#27 - stamina
Variable#28 - memories (never go over 3000, takes for ever when you go the next day) Variable#43
Variable#65 - amount of actions a day
Do you know the variables for remaining days and current day? Also how'd you know all these things?

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
lol what a salty brat. It's the opening statement and you practically ignore the rest of the message telling you to not be that spoiled.

Even if you are not the only one, it doesn't change the fact other players of this developer content had their share of influence on them.

If you cannot take constructive criticism, don't comment lol
I can give the same back to you, you attack me out of nowhere just because it's your fetish

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Can we somehow give feedback to the developer? I loved this sequel, but developer should decrease his urination fetish, because it feels like every heroine has a peeing scene, especially in the endgame, you get a pee scene like every two event and if you don't like that, then this is a major drawdown. Alternative would be a checkbox to disable it
Listen here. I don't particularly like urination, but this is Dojinotome's game, not yours. He has heard the fans a lot of times and put in the game things that he didn't plan at first only because we asked. The least we can do is tolerate his fetish. It's fine if you don't like it, but we are not going to tell him not to put that fetish in is game.You can tell him if you want, but do not involve us in this.

Reactions: Jason2

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Listen here. I don't particularly like urination, but this is Dojinotome's game, not yours. He has heard the fans a lot of times and put in the game things that he didn't plan at first only because we asked. The least we can do is tolerate his fetish. It's fine if you don't like it, but we are not going to tell him not to put that fetish in is game.You can tell him if you want, but do not involve us in this.
I never said to not put it in the game, the only thing i asked is, if he may reduce the amount of it or make it configurable like other games do

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I never said to not put it in the game, the only thing i asked is, if he may reduce the amount of it or make it configurable like other games do
Actually, in this game such content has been toned down, compared to its predecessor. Basically, it has been restricted to some sexual positions, which in some way can be interpreted as optional content. In SM there were whole scenes exclusive to that fetish, which are missing in WM

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Actually, in this game such content has been toned down, compared to its predecessor. Basically, it has been restricted to some sexual positions, which in some way can be interpreted as optional content. In SM there were whole scenes exclusive to that fetish, which are missing in WM
you think so? it's been a while since i played SM but i don't remember it having more content like WM

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
you think so? it's been a while since i played SM but i don't remember it having more content like WM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I'm into that shit and when I finished Winter Memory I felt utterly underwhelmed, it's not even close to Summer Memories in that regard.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes