Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
It's been confirmed for a while now, remember that the update [...] View attachment 2909602
View attachment 2909603
And,
View attachment 2909607

Edit: Posting again for anyone unaware.
He could always save them for the DLC like with the original game, though it's great he's adding this much in for free. Right now mostly interested in Kagurara hurrying up for the uncensor. The game isn't especially well-written nor is the story all that important so I'm not all that concerned with the translations; the MTL currently available is honestly good enough.

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
Surprised dev goes with story EX considering how they didn't want to put scenes that doesn't fit the story (pregnancy) but I guess there will be no more sequel so it's "ball to the walls" time.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Surprised dev goes with story EX considering how they didn't want to put scenes that doesn't fit the story (pregnancy) but I guess there will be no more sequel so it's "ball to the walls" time.
Honestly super stoked for the sequel but now I'm kinda interested in what he does next. Hopefully he doesn't vanish like so many devs or don a cloak and crown and declare himself god then venture off to spend 8 years on a solo pron project like the MGQP dev...

Reactions: Cloud07

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Honestly super stoked for the sequel but now I'm kinda interested in what he does next. Hopefully he doesn't vanish like so many devs or don a cloak and crown and declare himself god then venture off to spend 8 years on a solo pron project like the MGQP dev...
He's making some type of Onee-shota "Darkest Dungeon" styled game
The girl party members look sexy, wonder what he'll do with it.
Luckily Korean modders will have a field day with Winter Memories, so expect something cool in the future too.

Reactions: DspGaming

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
I was wondering why it took some time to extract, this game has over 51.000 files in it, geez... doujin game's a development hell as always.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Hi, ya guys think its worth playing now or should I wait for the Kagura TL that "probably" will come by the end of the year?

megagreen

Mar 22, 2022
Can anyone tell me where/how to find the Hat for Mizuki?
The guide says "On a tree in the park" but I've checked all the trees in the park and can't find jack

Edit: Nevermind - wrong time of day. Needs to be morning I guess.

ComplexPsycho

Mar 3, 2018
Wooh! Looks like Ikeda-san is working on scenes with multiple girls in them (including the side-girls). I think he is planning on releasing an update by the end of the month which should be fun

Reactions: Kr4bby
4.50 star(s) 55 Votes