ComplexPsycho

Mar 3, 2018
The only true issue with this game I have. Is that there aren't more enforcers for "the suspicion meter."
Since that itself adds a lot of immersion. Shizuku's grandma, camper passerbys with Suzuka, Kagami/Mizuki's neighbors.
For Hikari and Akari, they could've also been threats to each other until you finish the routes.

Still love the game ofc, just felt like it needed to be said as a fan.
Yeah there's definitely a lot of room to create amazing scenarios... Hopefully Ikeda-san keeps working on this game with future content updates for scenarios. Would be great to try and not be caught with the other girls... or even be caught and have reactions from strangers.

Aug 21, 2018
Seriously this is H-Game of the Year for me (If there's one ! F95Zone Mods and Admins, consider this idea !)

Alot more improvements over Summer Memories+ and we got all the things we want and we still don't have the + version YET which should probably add more content !

So 1st game is Summer Memories, sequel is Winter Memories, I'm sure DojinOtome is going to do another sequel since they seem to be rockin' sales in DLSite but I wonder what the 3rd game would be ? Spring Memories or Autumm Memories ??

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: zackaacloude

abcd7794

May 11, 2023
Seriously this is H-Game of the Year for me (If there's one ! F95Zone Mods and Admins, consider this idea !)

Alot more improvements over Summer Memories+ and we got all the things we want and we still don't have the + version YET which should probably add more content !

So 1st game is Summer Memories, sequel is Winter Memories, I'm sure DojinOtome is going to do another sequel since they seem to be rockin' sales in DLSite but I wonder what the 3rd game would be ? Spring Memories or Autumm Memories ??
Maybe next memories will be a 3D game. It will be more more fun

• Love
Reactions: Thomaseriksen664

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Yeah there's definitely a lot of room to create amazing scenarios... Hopefully Ikeda-san keeps working on this game with future content updates for scenarios. Would be great to try and not be caught with the other girls... or even be caught and have reactions from strangers.
Would it be in bad faith to ask for this. I mean it doesn't necessarily have to be whole lot of content. (Since it's pretty much just dialogue and asset use)

For Mizuki/Kagami, their neighbors could just knock on the door with dialogue to keep it down in there. The embarassment would end the sex right there.
Then after repeating the racket a few times under the "suspicion meter". Kagami or Mizuki finally come to complain but seeing the MC will cause you to unlock a threesome with them.

Akari sees MC go into the Candyshop and leaves late. Suzuka decides to visit the store for more camp food, and sees MC with Kanae walking down the alley between the store into the love hotel.
And since you can sneak into Kanae's place. You can just do quiet sex under the "suspicion meter" against her terrible husband.

All this while using the Mechanic would make it pretty believable and avoidable. Just like last games threesome requirements.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Anyone playing in joiplay
I need help,the game keep loading and force close idk why
Try loading the game with the "index.html" instead of the "game.exe", that works for me.

when android
First game took 2 years. Guess you'll be waiting for a bit. (There's already fanmade one floating around there somewhere if you're willing to risk your phone though...)

[...] Hopefully Ikeda-san keeps working on this game with future content updates for scenarios. [...]
[...] we still don't have the + version YET which should probably add more content ! [...]
Maybe next memories will be a 3D game. It will be more more fun
In case you guys haven't been following the blog, yes, there's more content on the way, mainly some new poses for the pixel-art stuff, new dialogue for the "Let's do it with everyone" function and at least 3 new events for a pair of girls each (Shizuku x Rio, Yui x Mizuki, Akari x Hikari, etc). These updates will be released for free.

Sadly for some of you, ikeda doesn't want to make a big DLC for this game right now, so that's not in his plans, he also doesn't want to do a sequel as his next game. However, abcd7794 might be happy about this but the dev expressed interest in learning 3D for a sequel in the far far future.

ComplexPsycho

Mar 3, 2018
Would it be in bad faith to ask for this. I mean it doesn't necessarily have to be whole lot of content. (Since it's pretty much just dialogue and asset use)

For Mizuki/Kagami, their neighbors could just knock on the door with dialogue to keep it down in there. The embarassment would end the sex right there.
Then after repeating the racket a few times under the "suspicion meter". Kagami or Mizuki finally come to complain but seeing the MC will cause you to unlock a threesome with them.

Akari sees MC go into the Candyshop and leaves late. Suzuka decides to visit the store for more camp food, and sees MC with Kanae walking down the alley between the store into the love hotel.
And since you can sneak into Kanae's place. You can just do quiet sex under the "suspicion meter" against her terrible husband.

All this while using the Mechanic would make it pretty believable and avoidable. Just like last games threesome requirements.
Exactly! The system is there, its just under utilized. There are definitely content updates coming up since he is still working on the game but im not sure of the specifics other than a few more pixel positions... Would love for more events.
I get that after youve unlocked all the girls you can have threesomes with all of them but there isnt any dialogue between them that shows that they are aware, its a kinda inbetween thats not quite there yet

Monkeyyyyy

May 7, 2023
thx bro, But there is something I don't understand, I already have Shizuku almost 100%, I just need him to send me the location of the hotel to have it complete, but 3 days have passed and he still hasn't sent it to me, also I only have 2 days left (I have never finished the game), is it some mistake or is there something I have not done?

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes