Vivid272

Jan 8, 2019
Choose that particular heroine on the last day? It unlock final scene(new year dream for that girl ) & the picture in the second diary. If that what you are talking about.
Already done yui and akari, but only Akari has that picture in secret notebook

Vivid272

Jan 8, 2019
have treasure hunt skill and search in the heroine's room wardrobe or backpack in suzuka's case

or you can get em by challange them in menko from each heroine. but might need to conquer them first

I like the first method as you can save before searching and reload if you got nothing
Been spending one day straight rummaging their wardrobe and only got mizuki's lol
I will try the mentaiko one then

Vivid272

Jan 8, 2019
1693006003097.png

Okay so i was trying to complete the secret diary (For anyone asking where did i take it, its on the cupboard in the kitchen) by reloading the same save and overiding the save. Turns out the diary keep overiding each other so the only way is to start from the beginning and directly skip to last day.

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
View attachment 2878935

Okay so i was trying to complete the secret diary (For anyone asking where did i take it, its on the cupboard in the kitchen) by reloading the same save and overiding the save. Turns out the diary keep overiding each other so the only way is to start from the beginning and directly skip to last day.
How do I do a threesome with Hikari and Akari?

Nando650000

May 16, 2023
I have a question before the reléase of the Game the autor of the Game posted some images and videos in his website in these videos and images i Saw that if You have sex with any woman un the Game yo can do "Zoom" and You can se her face and her boobs while You have sex with her can someone Say me How can i do that? Sorry if You don't understand me My English is not god

Sep 23, 2021
I have a question before the reléase of the Game the autor of the Game posted some images and videos in his website in these videos and images i Saw that if You have sex with any woman un the Game yo can do "Zoom" and You can se her face and her boobs while You have sex with her can someone Say me How can i do that? Sorry if You don't understand me My English is not god
Above is all the image from the main post about the game, which probably have what you are talking about. Excluding the main title image, is the "zoom in" thing you talking about the left part of image 2? Right of 2? Or right of image 3?

Left of image 2: skill, unlock when unlock achievement.
Right of image 2: emotional state change, special interaction at start of hour/time period.
Right of image 3: storyline.

lolwhatxd

Dec 30, 2021
I read here that you can time travel only once per run. But I read on facebook that you can time travel as much as you want as long as you donate 20k to the shrine.
Is this true? Can any kind soul confirm or debunk this pls?

Throwaway_190

Mar 17, 2019
I read here that you can time travel only once per run. But I read on facebook that you can time travel as much as you want as long as you donate 20k to the shrine.
Is this true? Can any kind soul confirm or debunk this pls?
You can only time travel once per run, so make sure to use it before the last day to maximize its usage.

Reactions: lolwhatxd

Anbugamer

Nov 3, 2020
I love this game and the previous one but I do wish there was more moments where the uncle would see us having sex with Miyuki or with the other girls in the house. But amazing game anyway

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Does anyone have any updates on the uncensored steam release?
They haven't said anything, but considering the original was one of Kagura's best selling games ever (the best ever?) to the point where they made plushies for it, and the sequel is already selling like hotcakes on Dlsite, one would assume Kagura would make it a priority.

I'd expect it fairly soon, especially since they were quick to announce they were working on the game's translation and did well with the first one. I imagine a deal was set in place beforehand.

Mrdarkres

Apr 29, 2023
Hi, one question I think I'm missing some hikari event... I already have it at 100 and it won't let me use certain positions or do scenes in the toilet, I'm also missing an event

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes