Sep 23, 2021
Hi, one question I think I'm missing some hikari event... I already have it at 100 and it won't let me use certain positions or do scenes in the toilet, I'm also missing an event
If akari is home when these atk occur, then the problem is that she(akari) is not 100aff. Otherwise, not sure .

Regarding the scene viewer, afaik, they only update after selecting confirm on ending save. So any scene from ongoing game is not documented in the gallery yet.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
The only true issue with this game I have. Is that there aren't more enforcers for "the suspicion meter."
Since that itself adds a lot of immersion. Shizuku's grandma, camper passerbys with Suzuka, Kagami/Mizuki's neighbors.
For Hikari and Akari, they could've also been threats to each other until you finish the routes.

Still love the game ofc, just felt like it needed to be said as a fan.

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
just in case the other fellas message never gets responded to, does anyone know how to find this scene?
Like many of the contents shown in Stream during development, Ikeda was unable to implement everything in the game, including these scenes

TestifiedFreud

Apr 3, 2023
just in case the other fellas message never gets responded to, does anyone know how to find this scene?
Google Reverse Imagen only takes me to this forum, so maybe its fake? I don't remember that scene from neither games and I have unlocked all Miyuki scenes (also checked the available guide posted in this thread and found nothing).

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
it was originally an idea for the launch but was later scrapped, we can only hope that it is put in with the free dlc contents

buddy12127

Nov 8, 2019
So I've tried my best to find this and I just can't. Does anyone know where the MAP picture between poster and microwave is? Other than 3 of the hanging scroll pictures that's all I'm missing.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes