deoy

Sep 10, 2017
View attachment 2897871

bro, does anyone know how to complete this quest?
make sure you have midnight roaming skill.
the same day you talk to her in the pier caught her husband cheating in front of love hotel in the midnight (photograph).
love hotel located after the alley next to restaurant. might need access to love hotel first from shizuku's event

Sep 23, 2021
make sure you have midnight roaming skill.
the same day you talk to her in the pier caught her husband cheating in front of love hotel in the midnight (photograph).
love hotel located after the alley next to restaurant. might need access to love hotel first from shizuku's event
Kanae only appears after clearing the shizuku event that unlocks hotel, so should be fine on that aspect.

Reactions: deoy

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Would it be in bad faith to ask for this. I mean it doesn't necessarily have to be whole lot of content. (Since it's pretty much just dialogue and asset use)

For Mizuki/Kagami, their neighbors could just knock on the door with dialogue to keep it down in there. The embarassment would end the sex right there.
Then after repeating the racket a few times under the "suspicion meter". Kagami or Mizuki finally come to complain but seeing the MC will cause you to unlock a threesome with them.

Akari sees MC go into the Candyshop and leaves late. Suzuka decides to visit the store for more camp food, and sees MC with Kanae walking down the alley between the store into the love hotel.
And since you can sneak into Kanae's place. You can just do quiet sex under the "suspicion meter" against her terrible husband.

All this while using the Mechanic would make it pretty believable and avoidable. Just like last games threesome requirements.
Exactly! The system is there, its just under utilized. There are definitely content updates coming up since he is still working on the game but im not sure of the specifics other than a few more pixel positions... Would love for more events.
I get that after youve unlocked all the girls you can have threesomes with all of them but there isnt any dialogue between them that shows that they are aware, its a kinda inbetween thats not quite there yet
Aside from extra H-positions, dev is indeed working on is about the dynamic relation between the girls.
There will be EX-events, which I assume to be the events that tie the characters together. And also different reactions base on who you selected for 3-some.

Timmyzito

Jul 20, 2021
Hi, one question, is there a scene where aunt miyuki gets pregnant, I really don't know if I dreamt it or not?

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
OH MY GOD !
The absolute best H-game ever made finally got a sequel ?!
I can't wait to dive into this, Summer Memories was phenomenal !

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So you can't get some of the skills yet? Because I can't get the last lewd skill, the two final pervert skills and the last service skill: 2023-09-06 (2).png 2023-09-06.png 2023-09-06 (1).png

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
So you can't get some of the skills yet? Because I can't get the last lewd skill, the two final pervert skills and the last service skill: View attachment 2908165 View attachment 2908166 View attachment 2908163
there're only 4 lewd service and pervert skill for this version
for the 4th pervert skill I don't remember how I got it but try donating in shrine's box, or pee in the toilet if you have toilet attack skill it will count.
sorry but I forgot how

cmiiw but if there are more please let me know

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewyn Collins

mazzjazz

Aug 10, 2022
It seems like i have to unlock the possibility to complete the achievements at the shrine and not just the hints for how to complete the achievement??

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes