blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
can someone share the file for joiplay and the file for winter memories that works please

Last edited:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Will this get updated to the latest 1.0.7 version that was released on september 2?

I used the search feature but didn't saw anyone talking about it.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Android????
No. The game is even not planned to be released on android any time soon. Remember the previous one got released for android not so long ago and it wasn't even developed by ikeda.
---
No. El juego no va a salir para android en el futuro cercano. Ademas, ten en cuenta que Summer Memories salio oficialmente para android hace nada y fue otro desarrollador el que estuvo a cargo.

Reactions: Mistervd

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Can we somehow give feedback to the developer? I loved this sequel, but developer should decrease his urination fetish, because it feels like every heroine has a peeing scene, especially in the endgame, you get a pee scene like every two event and if you don't like that, then this is a major drawdown. Alternative would be a checkbox to disable it

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Can we somehow give feedback to the developer?
That's a bit too much to ask for a game of this size but if you want you can reach out to the dev on or .
If anyone else joins the discord, PLEASE be polite.

Btw, fun fact, most of the event scenes were things people asked for during the development posts on .

UncleSuS

Dec 6, 2021
Anyone how to trigger a 69 cut scene while sleeping with muyuki I did it on accident once and idk how to do it again I know that a max her service to lvl 3

Sep 3, 2019
That's a bit too much to ask for a game of this size but if you want you can reach out to the dev on or .
This. basic courtesy goes a long way. Japanese people really appreciate your input and comment if you said it politely. They might not reply back to you because of language barrier. But if your input is clear, concise and polite, they might consider that in the future update or games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Someonewho

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020

1694492016332.png

・General-purpose dot for the new position… ( completed )
・Large animation for the new position… ( completed )
・In-game setting for the new position… ( completed )
・Coordinate setting for the new position… (fairly)
・Interaction of 4P call… ( completed )
・EX scenario… (so-so)
・EX scenario still… (so-so)
1694492058190.png 1694492076703.png (Goddayum mamas, I wanna eat those booty buns)
▲There are also new stills
We are working on EX scenarios and general positions in parallel.
The general-purpose positions will probably be completed soon, so
I hope I can apply for an update as soon as possible.

Regarding EX scenarios and 4P call interactions, I hope to be able to update them sometime between September and October.
It will be a slow update, but I hope you look forward to it!

Delusional bullet points not yet decided on implementation
・Additional underwear can be purchased at the apartment late at night.
・If you present Suzuka with all kinds of dishes...?
・When you achieve the number of pull-ups...?
・Addition of EX scenarios for characters that are not planned to be implemented
・Addition of types of naughty photos

Last edited:

JL95

Jul 22, 2018
Can we somehow give feedback to the developer? I loved this sequel, but developer should decrease his urination fetish, because it feels like every heroine has a peeing scene, especially in the endgame, you get a pee scene like every two event and if you don't like that, then this is a major drawdown. Alternative would be a checkbox to disable it
The alternative is to not play it lmao.

It's already clear from release that this game has lots more content variation than its predecessor. Just because you alone do not like it (and probably don't even pay for it since you are here) doesn't mean the rest of his audience (and paying customers) do not.

As long as the content overall is good, you can just avoid these scenes yourself as you identify them.

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
The alternative is to not play it lmao.

It's already clear from release that this game has lots more content variation than its predecessor. Just because you alone do not like it (and probably don't even pay for it since you are here) doesn't mean the rest of his audience (and paying customers) do not.

As long as the content overall is good, you can just avoid these scenes yourself as you identify them.
those "don't play it lmao" comments are not helpful, please try to help or don't comment at all.
How would YOU know that i am the only one who doesn't like it? And how should i avoid the scenes without knowing then they are beginning? of course i can avoid going into the toilets but how should i know, that she pisses suddenly in bed

harryzeus

May 8, 2022

Btw, fun fact, most of the event scenes were things people asked for during the development posts on .
Thanks for your help, i appreciate it. I am not verified on twitter so i might have to join discord, not sure yet. Of course i would be polite, i just want to give feedback.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes