Oct 20, 2022
1692793356294.png
this is the third time that i play the game and then i notice this save file which has a different yui's scene that i didn't unlock beforehand. When i load the file, it does not contain the scene i saw here anymore? How do you unlock that scene?

Nihgthawk

Mar 29, 2018
You have to have sex with a heroine in a bathroom 15 times i think, then it'll show up in the diary to buy, its a "perversion" position, also about ng+ no you cant choose what you bring over sadly, but if you use the timewarp to go back to Jan 1st you can have enough time to do everything in a single run
You can also unlock the skill by just going to pee in a toilet x number of times, I don't remember how many.

lolwhatxd

Dec 30, 2021
Why some text parts look blurry, while others look better?
For example the intro and the commands look blurry but speech bubbles or the status plaques have decent looking text.
On the other hand, when you are asked to write your name, the text looks nicely sharp.

Anon817

Jan 23, 2023
I was able to play menko on my mobile thanks to a short YouTube tutorial
Do u have the version that works for android and if u do can u link it cause I downloaded the one from here but it wont let me add it to joiplay as it doesn't have the file just credits it says and nothing in the www

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
Do u have the version that works for android and if u do can u link it cause I downloaded the one from here but it wont let me add it to joiplay as it doesn't have the file just credits it says and nothing in the www
Download the apk game that was uploaded on another page. The bad thing is that Kanae's route is a bug in condition 60, but the rest is fine.

KMSTirpitz

Mar 21, 2018
So I'm curious why is there a pregnancy tag for this one? Is it because all the girls tells the MC to impregnate them or was there pregnancy in one of the ending scenes? Cause the one's I checked, including the extended onsen scene didn't include any pregnanacy outside of talking about it and from my understanding all the ending scenes are just dreams the MC has of a possible future except for the extended onsen scene with the auntie + 2 cousins since that one apperently happens for real.

On a side note if anyone wants to complete the game in a single run it's almost impossible. The only way to do it is by pretty much save editing in a ton of items to increase stamina + lust + affection. You also have to prioritze finishing Shizuku before everyone else since you have 17 days in total and you need about 8 days to finish her storyline which in turn will unlock the love hotel which unlocks Kanae who also needs about 8 weekdays days to finish since you can only reach Kanae on weekdays, I believe mon-sat are weekdays and sunday is a holiday so you need about 9 days in total. So it's very tight to finish the both of them in a single run, haven't tested myself but it's hopefully doable if not the game let's you carry over everything pretty much so don't be afraid to do another run, the only thing I know that doesn't carry over or at least didn't in my case is unspent SP so use them all up to unlock stuff before starting a new game+
it's doable, since you can back in time after getting the skill by donating 20kyen on the shrine, just use the skill on the last day.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
1692911157240.png
The files ARE there, i don't understand what's making you guys to not have them.

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
Where can i get heroines panties?
have treasure hunt skill and search in the heroine's room wardrobe or backpack in suzuka's case

or you can get em by challange them in menko from each heroine. but might need to conquer them first

I like the first method as you can save before searching and reload if you got nothing

Sep 23, 2021
Yeah i know that, im talking about the ones that display the character's ending. im assuming it has something to do with the gallery
Choose that particular heroine on the last day? It unlock final scene(new year dream for that girl ) & the picture in the second diary. If that what you are talking about.

iceman696969

Dec 26, 2021
Yeah i know that, im talking about the ones that display the character's ending. im assuming it has something to do with the gallery
I believe what you are asking for is in the other notebook. Once you have viewed the scene it will be displayed there.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes