cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I am wondering about the censorship. Was not Summer Memories uncensored?
That's because it's released by Kagura Games . If you want uncensored , you gotta wait for a couple of months / or a year .

Im also thinking that maybe theyre waiting to finish game dev's updates, because as I've heard , the dev is still planning to add more stuff on the game.

Reactions: Darkone123

Mster666

Feb 21, 2020
Can someone please tell me when official translation come out? I'm too boomer to understand how gpt works, and english is my second language.

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
View attachment 2867097 who can tell me about investigation Kanae Event,please.:((
after you talk to Kanae on the peer in the morning you need to get to the love hotel in the midnight on the same day
love hotel location is after the alley next to restaurant. make sure you have midnight stroll skill

How do I use hot spring ticket from lottery?
at the end of the holiday you get to choose the memories you want for conquered heroines. but select the last option for onsen trip with miyuki yui and rio

UnsupportedHardware

Jul 20, 2023
almost 100% save based on 1.0.6
all acheivement unlocked
minus 1 MAP photo missed the hat on tree in the park for Mizuki's item
and 2 memories for diary page but everythings are unlocked no new skill tho
Can you please upload the common, config and global save files too? Just putting your file1 save into an empty save folder doesn't do anything. Thanks.

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
Can someone please tell me when official translation come out? I'm too boomer to understand how gpt works, and english is my second language.
the game files in the first page already translated by the gpt thing just download and play at least for the PC

john34404

Jul 1, 2018
The main fun of the 'Memories' games is making your own picture book. I like that you are now able to choose which event goes into the book for the day, but some events trigger weirdly, and i'm not going to investigate why, like having all triggers for one of the girls but her never activating her evening event if other more affection bar filled events could happen... or something because im pretty sure that is not the trigger or the Logic gate and its some sort of alphabet or order of being coded thingy.

Dronnn

Jul 13, 2023
Veo que tú inglés no es muy bueno,dice claramente que esas skills se añadirán en futuras actualizaciones..y no solo eso,el dev ya aviso que añadiría más cosas como nuevos diálogos,algunas mecanicas nuevas,y el tema de si tendrá nuevos eventos o incluso Cosplay como en la precuela no se sabe aún,todavía está en el aire
erue

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes