Seannnq

Dec 12, 2021
Then you didn't donate enough, there will be a prompt when it is enough( I believe it's around 10k)
i downloaded the game from the mega file on page 1 and there was saves there already im currently using them saves 20000 was already donated what do i do then?

TestifiedFreud

Apr 3, 2023
i downloaded the game from the mega file on page 1 and there was saves there already im currently using them saves 20000 was already donated what do i do then?
Keep donating until 30k then; it unlocks by donating at the shrine. If you get to over 60k and still nothing, maybe it could be a bug.

Sep 23, 2021
I tend to not use other people full save since you miss out on storyline, but maybe they already have the ability? Time rewind is something you only get once (per run?) & can not get again.
Also, what is the day you are on? Time rewind only goes back to New Year, would not make sense to have the ability before then.

Nihgthawk

Mar 29, 2018
Donated 60k nothing happened ugh
You need to donate 10K and for it to be past Jan 1st in game. Using the skill will take you back to Jan 1st.

I tend to not use other people full save since you miss out on storyline, but maybe they already have the ability? Time rewind is something you only get once (per run?) & can not get again.
Also, what is the day you are on? Time rewind only goes back to New Year, would not make sense to have the ability before then.
Pretty sure you can get it again you just have to donate 10K again.

Zelgius

Jan 6, 2020
Is there actually "pregnancy" in this game? That would be awesome and take it to a whole new level for me if it did. Sometimes people mislabel tags on games.

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
Is there actually "pregnancy" in this game? That would be awesome and take it to a whole new level for me if it did. Sometimes people mislabel tags on games.
No, the tag is only for a pregnancy ending of one character (which is not even real story wise).

Reactions: Zelgius

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
I noticed there's an empty slot for every lewd, service and pervert skill, I already have acquired all the fourth skills for each class. Is there more skills I'm not aware of or it will be later added on?

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
The "rectangles" are temporal. If you want to get "LWD rectangles" then just get more points for that stat.
hey, what do you mean by LWD rectangles? a rectangle that will stay forever after fucking them too much? i have got their stats to beyond 100 but still no permanent rectangle... thanks in advance!

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, can i have all 9 rectangles up on the 3 stats (lwd,prv,srv) at a time? when i have filled a rectangle and then filled another stat rectangle, the previous one disappears... is that supposed how it should be?

Sep 23, 2021
just wanted to ask, can i have all 9 rectangles up on the 3 stats (lwd,prv,srv) at a time? when i have filled a rectangle and then filled another stat rectangle, the previous one disappears... is that supposed how it should be?
Pretty sure it is intended that way. When you have 2+ bar & after 2h(or whenever they are out of the bliss stupor& no longer in the position you left them in) , they will initiate an invitation to do X, where X is dependent on the state (2+bar) you left them in.

Only way I know to get all 9 bar fill out at the same time:
So I found an interesting game mechanic that just exist: (spam) lewd photos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
For the people that plays on JoiPlay and can't fight in a menko match, (1)hold one finger on the screen (make sure that your finger is within the map and not on the black sides), (2) while holding that one finger, spam on the sprite of Akari (the menu might show up, just keep spamming until you trigger the dialogue).
Could you share joiplay and winter memories file?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes