Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
hey, what do you mean by LWD rectangles? a rectangle that will stay forever after fucking them too much? i have got their stats to beyond 100 but still no permanent rectangle... thanks in advance!
The "rectangles" are always temporal, sorry for not clarifying.

just wanted to ask, can i have all 9 rectangles up on the 3 stats (lwd,prv,srv) at a time? when i have filled a rectangle and then filled another stat rectangle, the previous one disappears... is that supposed how it should be?
Yes. The "rectangles" are there as a visual indicator of the "mood" mechanic. The girls have different dialogue and ask for certain stuff if they are in a certain mood.

hello~! Miyuki lover !!! i hope them add more sex skill pose in update future ~ are you agree ?~
I noticed there's an empty slot for every lewd, service and pervert skill, I already have acquired all the fourth skills for each class. Is there more skills I'm not aware of or it will be later added on?
There are 3 more skills being added in the near future, please wait for updates.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Developer still hasn't updated to add content? So far it's just bug fixes? I it's not if it's me but I have the impression that there are fewer events where we have to choose a heroine like in summer memories (I'm talking about events like new years or you can choose one of the cousins or the aunt) it seems to me that in summer memories there were 4 or 5 but in winter memories we only have two :/ so I wonder when you're going to come out updates with content and not just bug fixes

hadjsjdjd

Dec 31, 2022
Winter Memories (GUIDE)

The guide is ready for Main Characters and Side-characters
I'm currently working on the other's things... A lot of THINGS
Can I ask a question, how to buy or achieve the lockpicking skill for open the kagami room? thank!

Reactions: Elysion574

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Pretty sure it is intended that way. When you have 2+ bar & after 2h(or whenever they are out of the bliss stupor& no longer in the position you left them in) , they will initiate an invitation to do X, where X is dependent on the state (2+bar) you left them in.

Only way I know to get all 9 bar fill out at the same time:
? you got all 9 rectangles here...how did you do it? (this came from your post btwXD)
1692538371827.png

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
The "rectangles" are always temporal, sorry for not clarifying.

Yes. The "rectangles" are there as a visual indicator of the "mood" mechanic. The girls have different dialogue and ask for certain stuff if they are in a certain mood.

There are 3 more skills being added in the near future, please wait for updates.
this guy got all 9 rectangles...
1692538490134.png

nico360

May 17, 2020
If I remember correctly, the mc could sleep in the living room to recover stamina, how do I do it now? I don't get that option

Sep 23, 2021
If I remember correctly, the mc could sleep in the living room to recover stamina, how do I do it now? I don't get that option
Closest we got in this game is probably the zoneout skill from basic skill tree at day end. Probably more effective to play a few game of meiko for the lvl up.

You can also look in any fridge for stamina consumables.

Reactions: nico360

nico360

May 17, 2020
Closest we got in this game is probably the zoneout skill from basic skill tree at day end. Probably more effective to play a few game of meiko for the lvl up.

You can also look in any fridge for stamina consumables.
Is there a chance that naps will be implemented again? Or I'll have to get used to it and that's it

Sep 23, 2021
Is there a chance that naps will be implemented again? Or I'll have to get used to it and that's it
I don't know what future update will be like(personally still have not updated from 1.0.4) but I found that after mountain climbing at ~11:40 &/or ~16:40 ( mountain climbing cost the remaining time of that time period) for like a day or two, it pretty much impossible to run out of energy since spending that much energy guaranteed at least a few lvl up, which you can use as refill.
You will also be flooded with consumables if you tried to duel everyone.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes