Ahk0

Dec 26, 2019
My computer says there is a virus when I try to download this game and stops the download does anybody know what I can do? It doesnt happen for other games
If you are using windows defender you can go into the program itself and allow the file through.
You can find it through protection history
1691160373006.png

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
hello, just wanted to ask, what stats and skills should i first prioritize to go through all these content? also, is there a time limit of how many days i can act? if so, i'll have to keep replaying this? thanks in advance!

Cristal Clear

Mar 3, 2018
Finished a run on Maldives Android. Unfortunately it lags a lot during Lewd State (purple-pink filter). 1.04 also have random freeze when you spam right-left click which probably fixed in 1.06.

Best game ever, not a single Patreon game with 10 years development could beat it.

acytal2

Jan 24, 2022
View attachment 2786830

Overview:
Set about half a year after the previous work "Amaenbo" set in summer - winter...
The seasons turn, and a new story with them is painted once again.

※Caution※
This work is a sequel to the previous work "Amaenbo" and "Amaenbo+".
Before playing this work "Amaenbo Winter",
we strongly recommend playing the previous work "Amaenbo" and "Amaenbo+".​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-21
Release Date: 2023-07-13
Original Title: あまえんぼ冬
Developer: DojinOtome
Censored: Yes (Mosiac)
Version: 1.0.6
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Prequel: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

cant extract the game with 7 zip or winrar

Tronks69

Jun 19, 2022
Ok so another problem. Since I play In joiplay I seems couldn't press several stuff, can anyone help me with that

Oct 1, 2021
Ok this may be a dumb question but is there any issue with having too much sex with the characters. I usually use cheat menu to keep the stamina high but in the tut it said that too much sex could lead to leakage or something. What should I do too avoid this. Is there some parameter that I need to keep high.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes