makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Veo que tú inglés no es muy bueno,dice claramente que esas skills se añadirán en futuras actualizaciones..y no solo eso,el dev ya aviso que añadiría más cosas como nuevos diálogos,algunas mecanicas nuevas,y el tema de si tendrá nuevos eventos o incluso Cosplay como en la precuela no se sabe aún,todavía está en el aire
Please post in English (rules). You can post an English translation alongside the other language, if that's needed.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So I'm curious why is there a pregnancy tag for this one? Is it because all the girls tells the MC to impregnate them or was there pregnancy in one of the ending scenes? Cause the one's I checked, including the extended onsen scene didn't include any pregnanacy outside of talking about it and from my understanding all the ending scenes are just dreams the MC has of a possible future except for the extended onsen scene with the auntie + 2 cousins since that one apperently happens for real.

On a side note if anyone wants to complete the game in a single run it's almost impossible. The only way to do it is by pretty much save editing in a ton of items to increase stamina + lust + affection. You also have to prioritze finishing Shizuku before everyone else since you have 17 days in total and you need about 8 days to finish her storyline which in turn will unlock the love hotel which unlocks Kanae who also needs about 8 weekdays days to finish since you can only reach Kanae on weekdays, I believe mon-sat are weekdays and sunday is a holiday so you need about 9 days in total. So it's very tight to finish the both of them in a single run, haven't tested myself but it's hopefully doable if not the game let's you carry over everything pretty much so don't be afraid to do another run, the only thing I know that doesn't carry over or at least didn't in my case is unspent SP so use them all up to unlock stuff before starting a new game+

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Io guys, is there any way to be able to select what kind of stuff you want to carry over in New game+?

I remember that in Summer Memories you could carry over your stats and skills, the main heroines progress, the sub heroines progress and 5 or 10 copies of each item. You were asked this questions one by one, so you could select what to carry over and what not.

However, in this game, when I select to carry over I get everything from the start. I don't want to have the progress of the sib heroines, I'd like to do her quests all over again without losing my skills, stats and items. Is there any way to do this?

Random123G

Apr 8, 2020
How many hidden skills are there? I've unlocked "Hotspring enema"; I have 4 skills in each Perv, Lewd, Serv, so I was wondering if I am missing anything?

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
You may have made a mistake? With the version I have, at least, (v1.04a), I am able to carry over and it includes all my sub heroine progress.
He's saying he used to be able to pick what progress he carried over and now it automatically carries over everything. He wants to know if there's still a way to pick what progress is carried over

Reactions: Random123G

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Io guys, is there any way to be able to select what kind of stuff you want to carry over in New game+?

I remember that in Summer Memories you could carry over your stats and skills, the main heroines progress, the sub heroines progress and 5 or 10 copies of each item. You were asked this questions one by one, so you could select what to carry over and what not.

However, in this game, when I select to carry over I get everything from the start. I don't want to have the progress of the sib heroines, I'd like to do her quests all over again without losing my skills, stats and items. Is there any way to do this?
Haven't 100% completed the game but far as I can tell at the moment pretty much everything is transfered when you start a new game+ and there is no way to reset the progress outside of starting a new game from scratch, you can of course save edit a new game to just get everything with 0 progress. Instead what the devs seem to have done is that if you pick the recollection option that opens up with your first game clear and it in you can replay any sexual scene you've seen so far with every character. But you can't see all the non-sexual scenes again in it far as I could tell.

How many hidden skills are there? I've unlocked "Hotspring enema"; I have 4 skills in each Perv, Lewd, Serv, so I was wondering if I am missing anything?
There are quite a few, far as I remember there are two map skills from the new year stands that give you make it strong which gives +30 max desire/stamina each day and give me that gives you +2000 yen per day. There is also order it which gives a few of each consumable each day, don't remember where I got it from, there is also a lvl up skill that you get from the lottery I believe. There is the toilet assault skill + bath assault skill then there is the maturbate that let's you use the heroines panties to masturbate and the suck it skills that let's you beg heroines for a special blowjob scene. Thats I believe all the special skills I found but I don't remember where I got most of them.

Andrew91639183636

Nov 28, 2020
I need help how do I start the menkai battles I know that you need to right click but I'm playing in Maldives,I tried to double tap,two finger click but it only opens the menu,if anyone know how can I start the battle or if there's another emulator I can use I would appreciate a lot,thanks in advance ^<^)/

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
So I'm curious why is there a pregnancy tag for this one? Is it because all the girls tells the MC to impregnate them or was there pregnancy in one of the ending scenes? Cause the one's I checked, including the extended onsen scene didn't include any pregnanacy outside of talking about it and from my understanding all the ending scenes are just dreams the MC has of a possible future except for the extended onsen scene with the auntie + 2 cousins since that one apperently happens for real.
It is because of the dream scene, yes.

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
Offspring enema? Where the hell do you unlock that? I missed that skill.
You have to have sex with a heroine in a bathroom 15 times i think, then it'll show up in the diary to buy, its a "perversion" position, also about ng+ no you cant choose what you bring over sadly, but if you use the timewarp to go back to Jan 1st you can have enough time to do everything in a single run

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You have to have sex with a heroine in a bathroom 15 times i think, then it'll show up in the diary to buy, its a "perversion" position, also about ng+ no you cant choose what you bring over sadly, but if you use the timewarp to go back to Jan 1st you can have enough time to do everything in a single run
Oh, right, the time warp. How do you do that? And you mean I'll have time to do everything it during the first playthrough?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes