harryzeus

May 8, 2022
You can give nothing.

I only used it as an opening statement, and proceed to give a proper explanation which sets the opening statement as an completely legitimate action a reasonable human being would take, but you chose to read it with the narrowminded view of a frog in a well.

Now the best you can do is a "you too".

Don't come crying and claiming you know about others' fetishes when you behave like every game must be tailored to your own kinks.

It's one thing to want to give a suggestion, another if your reasoning for doing it is "I don't like it and so must most others, why devs doing something few like herp derp" to a small game creator who has that precise advantage to cater to niches.
I never wrote something like that, so who is the frog?

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
I wish the dev would make another game like succumate. Summer/Winter Memories are good (despite the second feel like a DLC as it has been said on the thread) but is not the same.

Shurriblade

Mar 6, 2020
Does anyone else have issues with saving the game? Whenever I save the game and open it again later, it's gone. It is frustrating, and I have no idea why it happens.

Sutokku92

Aug 17, 2020
To anyone asking how to unlock\buy the 3 new positions from 1.08: they don't immediately appear upon loading a save, but if you simply play through a day they'll show up in the next skill shop!

Reactions: Mistervd
4.50 star(s) 53 Votes