Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
There is an official ENG TL coming out, don't know when but I imagine kagura will put efforts into getting that shit in English ASAP.
Added bonus that version will probably be de-censored.

I don't think the Kagura version will be released before Q2 2024.
The developer has commented that he wants to include some more content for free, this will probably take a few months. And he probably wants to take some time to cash in on the DLsite and Fanza versions.
This plus the time it might take Kagura to translate and edit for Steam....
I doubt it will be out before 9-12 months.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
I know that the cheating is with your Aunt that has a husband at home......... But is there any other heroine that involves cheating in the game? Since she was broken in the first game i don´t find any motivation to play it again if it will continue as a vainilla without any corruption.... are there new heroines? Like the mother of the boy?

ComplexPsycho

Mar 3, 2018
Genuinely so much fun to play through this!
I will say it does feel like an "extension" to Summer Memories that has turned into something bigger, instead of a predetermined original game. Is that a bad thing? no, the game is still loads of fun with a lot of perverted events.
The 2 new girls are amazing and tbh the Mentai storyline is great...

There is a little lack of "substance" when it comes to the sex scenes and it feels like not much has changed from Summer Memories, fewer days and lesser content than base game SM had to begin with so we can only hope that Mr. Ikeda continues to work on his masterpiece and add an Amaenbo to this Amaenbo :p

incel

Mar 8, 2019
Anyone can share the screenshots of this translation? I just want to see if it's the context is janky enough or not.

ComplexPsycho

Mar 3, 2018
I know that the cheating is with your Aunt that has a husband at home......... But is there any other heroine that involves cheating in the game? Since she was broken in the first game i don´t find any motivation to play it again if it will continue as a vainilla without any corruption.... are there new heroines? Like the mother of the boy?
Theres 2 characters. 1 is the mother of Akari, and another is a fresh new one.
I wouldn't say it's Vanilla but the corruption doesn't go any further than what we had in SM... There's some perverted events with each character but that's all. The upgrade is more on the game mechanics and how the world feels better to interact and play with.
I did wish for there to be more corruption elements for the girls, maybe more risky events where you almost get caught (even for the side characters)... maybe thatll be in Winter Memories + if that ever happens

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
The little incubus is back season 2 LMAO...
Holy shit there's a lot of scenes and we get to screw the older sister of the little sister. :KEK:

Reactions: Dlc2545
4.50 star(s) 53 Votes