jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Well - Interesting, but maybe wait for a while until it's all cleaned up and completed. At this moment it's probably more of a peek version. Nothing wrong with that of course, but I like to give this some more time to be rounded up.

Those titles makes you wonder. We first had Summer, now Winter. It makes you wonder if there will also be a Spring and Autumn somewhere in the future.
Just thinking... ;)

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
You may have to make the text font somewhat smaller so that it does not go out of the margins and cover the drawings etc.Not much just a little smaller

It is the ecchi scenes, the dialogue boxes are still in Japanese when they have non-event sex with the heroine in pixel art but only in aunt miyuki in fellatio scene in hentai mode the other s are good

in the second event scene of miyuki are a text like the program could not translate it and placed a placeholder I tried to take a capture but I accidentally put control and I passed it to me but it's there

kagami fellatio in pixel art the same the text are in japanese it may not change and be the same text for everyone

At the moment it is what I have found I will keep updating

Last edited:

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Holly sheet. I been waiting for this! Thank you!

I shall wait for couple more day to DL so the OP can polish the translation in the meantime.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
All dialogue and choices are translated as well as log text and informative text. However if you are a patient gamer wait a few more days while I clean up all the text and translate the rest of the pictures. That being said the entire game should be readable and playable.

It's going to take some time for me to go through everything and make sure it's properly formatted since its really difficult to make everything fit in this game. I also plan on editing all the menus manually to make them way more readable.

About 60% of the text is GPT4 and the rest is GPT3.5.

Add Screenshot/Save for errors.

Support the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Support me if you enjoy the MTL.

Nah man, ain't no way you pulled this off so quickly, you're the man! I'll wait until you are finished with the polishing. You'll tell us here in the thread when you're finished, right?

4.50 star(s) 53 Votes