paocomleite

Aug 23, 2020
Hi, there's a game I'm looking for that's very similar to this one, I don't remember the name, I just know it's shota and very similar. Can anyone help me with this search?

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
Reactions: Nessiah

Mirailass

Nov 13, 2022
Mi estimado, arriba ya le contesté. Sino rebisá tus notificaciones para encontrar mi respuesta. :) Si es por otro tema, expliquese. :D

I can't seem to find the data In the wiki, but I recall to have to masturbate with the panties when one of the girls is bathing. I'll check quick if I can. If you didn't got it yet.

EDIT: I did some testing trying to masturbate when the girls are bathing, when I remember the 1st Kanae Event. I think You must active the scenario with kanae when She watches you doing with her pantsu, but Idk if these 2 things are required... so Sorry.
Your "ultimate" save file is missing something very important. Items! There are already 2 similar saves under my guide.

The skill is "watch me masturbate". You need to get at least one panty from a girl, rummage their closets or defeat them in Menko after clearing their route. You can only use that skill on girls if you have one of HER panties. So let's say you only have Rio's panties, means you can't use the skill on Yui, only Rio. I hope the description was helpful, I'm not good with words.
Thank you.

How do I trigger this item in the extra story tutorial? The item is present in the tutorial, but it is not in the game I am playing.
WhatsApp Image 2024-02-01 at 15.13.17_74ec5161.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-01 151433.png

majestic.p

Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3236827

Overview:
After the unforgettable summer memories you’ve made half a year ago, Yui, Rio, and Miyuki are back. With the change of seasons and the cold falling snow, a new page to your story is about to begin.
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-25
Release Date: 2024-01-24
Original Title: あまえんぼ冬
Developer: DojinOtome
Publisher: Kagura Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.07
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store: -
Prequel: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

does anyone have the save file mine corrupt when i reinstalled the new version

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
Pondering if I download the current 1.07 version or wait for a possible 1.08 version.
You should download this. It's possible that they came up with a 1.08, but if they does, there would be bugfix only. And the game it's pretty solid in this state.

I need hero save file 100 v1.07
Here. If you can't load the saves, yo should start a new game +
If you find to have any locked scene you can use the red button in the living room. If you don't find the button neither, you can start a New Game+ and donate around 15000 yenes in the temple to unlock it.

denilol

Apr 16, 2020
Can you play without the time limit somehow? I don't like the idea of grinding a bunch and then having the game over

Sep 23, 2021
Can you play without the time limit somehow? I don't like the idea of grinding a bunch and then having the game over
not 100% sure on cheat to remove limit, but this game have a legitimate way to rewind time so you can get more thing done. On top of that, even if you do hit time limit, Newgame+ carry everything over(this game is all or nothing, summer can choose all, stats, aff or $).

Reactions: knrj00

Sheajin

Mar 7, 2022
I wish we could start a newgame+ with all heroines unlocked from day 1 without having to transfer all the stats since it blocks the events.

ianzuko

May 18, 2017
so i'm having a Loading Error "Failed to load: img/pictures/84/Diary_5000.png when i'm trying end the final day... anyone knows a fix for this? i already tried reextracting the game

Vectrix

Apr 22, 2020
I have bought the game on steam and I have used the uncensor patch. how does the game update? do i have to redownload the patch or is it working normaly with auto update from steam? I havent seen steam downloading any updates yet tho.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes