herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
The 3 bars actually do nothing, they are only needed for a few characters in a few cases for certain events. The 3 boxes above the bars will fill by having sex in a corresponding position, that will temporarily change their behavior, that's all. But you can't fill all boxes of all statuses. Filling the lewd boxes and then switching to a perverse position will fill the perverse boxes but will empty the lewd boxes.

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
Unfortunately that save is missing some scenes
you're sure? It's my main playthrough and I unlocked everything. In any case you should be able to use the red button in the room that unlocks everything. And if not, start a new game+ with a lot of money and donate to the temple to enable the red button.

(a red button can be unlocked in the collection room that allows you to unlock everything instantly, you get it after donating between 16,000 and 20,000 yen at the temple)

themangod

Jul 7, 2018
After the Boss batlle Mentai Kun will be in the mountain, in the cave in the right where you can do mountain climing :) You can talk with him and do right click to fight him. Isn't a spoiler but prepare you with much stamina.
Can i still battle him in the New Game+ Mode with all the heroines progress saved? Or do i need to reset them in order to see him in that mountain cave?

Edit: Nevermind I found him. Many thanks friend for helping me.

1706379933952.jpeg

Sep 23, 2021
The 3 bars actually do nothing, they are only needed for a few characters in a few cases for certain events. The 3 boxes above the bars will fill by having sex in a corresponding position, that will temporarily change their behavior, that's all. But you can't fill all boxes of all statuses. Filling the lewd boxes and then switching to a perverse position will fill the perverse boxes but will empty the lewd boxes.
a way to fill all 3 bar.
So I found an interesting game mechanic that just exist: (spam) lewd photos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StrangerIn

Aug 22, 2017
Ok it says its not censored can anyone confirm that or do i have to download a uncensor patch
The 1.07 one isn't censored, there's no need for an uncensor patch. The Old MTL version that was posted *is* censored, and afaik the uncensor patch doesn't work on that

How is the Kagura version now after 1.07? Is it a good time to download after all these bug fixes or continue to wait?
Although hearing of the bad localization is concerning. Hoping the two versions will be merged if the edited mtl has a good translation.
I didn't notice any overt censorship in the Kagura version, and I assume almost everyone in this thread plays it and finds it more than acceptable. Very playable, I just found the sex scene text a little less interesting for whatever reason. It's coherent, but not as...quirky.

For example, the MTL version translates a line from Miyuki's tutorial scene as "Do it with your aunt ...? <3" whereas the Kagura translation opts for "Give it to me.<3" and some from the tutorial threesome goes from "Excited to impregnate his cousin after half a year, his male instincts naturally start to move his hips." to "Excited to finally be having sex with them after so long, he moved his hips by instinct."
But on the other hand, you've got things like "When they heard the shrieks from the bathroom, they were already ready." vs the MTL's "It seemed that by the time they heard the moans from the bathroom, they had already finished preparing for mating" ...Kagura's a cleaner and better translation as far as I can tell, it just necessarily sands off some of the MTL weirdness to get there (and talks about 'buttocks' a lot less, I assume)

Oh, also, I'm literally just mashing the 1.07 uncensored assets into the MTL version, so if I do manage to finish (there's a ton of assets to rename and the Kagura filenames are really bizarre and hard to keep track of) it will just be the MTL version but with uncensored visuals. So the way the MTL translation currently is will remain, nothing changing in the game text itself or the overall amount of content.

Last edited:

Dawn27

Mar 11, 2023
Ultimate Fresh Beginning ONLY!
- New Game Only (without progress)
- Skill Points (9999999)
- Lust + Stamina (Max limit= 9999)
- Gold (999999999)
- Bubblegum (99)
- Core Drink (99)

For items the number seems like it cannot exceed 99, also for unlimited items you have to look for New Game + save file i think there are many such save files in this forum and regarding the "Recollection Room" i will upload it once i finish the game completely.

how to edit the save file yourself...
- find any RPG Maker online save file editor.
- in order to edit ONLY [NAME and Gold] edit both "global.rpgsave" and "file1.rpgsave" file.
global save only have name, gold and Character Level vlaues...

- you can use my save files as an example click Crt+F and search the numbers in the web page.

Addresses "file1.rpgsave" file
Variable>_data>@a>15 (Gold value)
Variable>_data>@a>436 (Lust changeable value)
Variable>_data>@a>437 (Lust Max Value)
Variable>_data>@a>438 (Stamina changeable value)
Variable>_data>@a>439 (Stamina Max value)
actors>_data>@a>1>_stsSp (Skill Points value)
Party>items>1 to 5 (5 inventory items like Core drink, bubblegum, etc. in sequence)

Note: The save file was created right after the tutorial and story was skipped and it is from Kagura game version 1.06 its a fresh save file so i doubt it will cause any issues with newer game versions.

ENJOY!!!

Last edited:

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Hey after I beat the Menko hunter and akrai mom comes to the secret base when and where can I find her now?

MinusPlus

Feb 19, 2018
I've run into an odd bug when playing on joiplay, and no using the latest 1.07 doesn't help. I've progressed rather far and suddenly I can't move, save, or interact with buttons. I can interact with characters and whatnot, just anything relating to moving, saving, or choosing an option basically no longer works like it once did. I'm using the index.html as the launch and I'm using the joiplay patch. Any ideas?

MinusPlus

Feb 19, 2018
I've run into an odd bug when playing on joiplay, and no using the latest 1.07 doesn't help. I've progressed rather far and suddenly I can't move, save, or interact with buttons. I can interact with characters and whatnot, just anything relating to moving, saving, or choosing an option basically no longer works like it once did. I'm using the index.html as the launch and I'm using the joiplay patch. Any ideas?
Okay minorly concerning update: I transferred my save to a desktop version of the game and the issue is there, this isn't a joiplay issue.

MinusPlus

Feb 19, 2018
Okay minorly concerning update: I transferred my save to a desktop version of the game and the issue is there, this isn't a joiplay issue.
Luckily I was able to do new game plus and with that new save file everything's working fine again. If you run into this scary bug you can skip to the final day if you have access to that, new game plus, and be back on your way.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes