StrangerIn

Aug 22, 2017
Except Kagura's localization sucks. They censor dialogue and their versions are always behind. The MTL was better.
This is mostly why I'm asking. I played the MTL translation tutorial and then went looking for an uncensor patch (which I found but couldn't apply) and played through the 1.06 tutorial and found the dialogue a bit too...generic. There were things the MTL was picking up that were completely ignored in the Kagura localization.

After some messing around I found out I could manually re-encrypt and rename all of the 1.07 img files to get an uncensored MTL version but it is extremely labor-intensive and probably prone to error, and I'm sure there's an easier way. Like figuring out how to just replace the Kagura script with the MTL script, for starters.

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
Does anyone know how I can see the christmas eve threesome with Rio and Yui?
I think that was a CG for an promotion... I think.

what the change?
They fixed more bugs

people tell me what is N\A in the changelog
N/A = not applicable. I assume it's because the author of the post didn't had the changelog translated yet.

Anyway, another person translated it:
-Fixed a filename crash in the bathroom
-Fixed filename crashes related to Kanae's and Rio's events
-Fixed the name of one of Akari's stats
-Fixed a typo in one of Miyuki's events
-Aligned the stats of various characters

full save pls
You can search my comment with the save above, or searching it in this post you can do it with the search bar above. (or searching in every page pressing f3 if you use google chrome xd)

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
just downloaded the game..

next day : new update.

can someone share the fix patch instead download it from zero?

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
Does anyone know how I can see the christmas eve threesome with Rio and Yui?
that threesome w/ rio and yui comes during the tutorial/prologue iirc, only way to see it is by playing through the prologue iirc, its not in recollection mode. also not in christmas eve, each heroine (miyuki, rio and yui) has their own separate event CG for that

May 3, 2022
Can we have an Android or a Mac version pls
honestly, in life you should get an apple phone and then a window laptop or pc then you can have fun cuz with apple u have huge amount of spaces to put stuff with like games and pictures or movies and with windows u could do what u cant do with the apple device although yea its expensive

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018

i dont see any clickable guide..maybe im dumb x_x
There're multiples menus in that app. Clicking in the menus you can acces to the wiki of the differents heroines it's not a Step-By-Step guide, but you can see how to get each scenario triggered.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that threesome w/ rio and yui comes during the tutorial/prologue iirc, only way to see it is by playing through the prologue iirc, its not in recollection mode. also not in christmas eve, each heroine (miyuki, rio and yui) has their own separate event CG for that
Acually, when they added the EX escenarios also added those 3 in the recolection room :)

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Hi, is it better to start playing this or Summer Memories first? Is the story continued here or is it a completely different one?

Sep 23, 2021
Hi, is it better to start playing this or Summer Memories first? Is the story continued here or is it a completely different one?
the game start assuming you already finish summer memories with ending where you max relationship with everyone. There some small recap at start of winter on your deed, but it's basically "let fuck again", so you know that happen. But yeah, better start with summer since this game use the same main character & story line, as oppose to some game where sequel is different character but same setting.

Retslovesmilf

Jun 14, 2022
No. You can keep all your progress.

You have a MTL of the japanese release. Try downloading the game again, the Kagura release has a (sometimes) more coherent translation.

Yes, you are on a very outdated version. The EX Events, if that's what you are talking about, were fully implemented in the 2.10 japanese release.

Yes, they have been here since 1.0.

Get the game from the OP, add you game using "www\index.html" instead of the exe, apply this .
After patching the game, it only shows the full list of patches. What should I do next?

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes