themangod

Jul 7, 2018
What the new patch does since it shows N/A for some reason on the changelogs. IDK if someone can update the changelog for this.

1706302943526.png

Here it is in TXT format if PNG is to much work.

v1.07 changelog:

-Fixed a filename crash in the bathroom
-Fixed filename crashes related to Kanae's and Rio's events
-Fixed the name of one of Akari's stats
-Fixed a typo in one of Miyuki's events
-Aligned the stats of various characters

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
can someone share a save with everything done except the threesome events? The saves I found in this thread are not working for me

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I can't play the newest version here and I'm not sure why, it comes up saying it can't find pictures whenever I try to play the game but the recollection mode works just fine.
Did a completely fresh install so it's not a translation messing files up it should just be the Kagura version.

I've tried running it in Japanese locale to no effect.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
I can't play the newest version here and I'm not sure why, it comes up saying it can't find pictures whenever I try to play the game but the recollection mode works just fine.
Did a completely fresh install so it's not a translation messing files up it should just be the Kagura version.

I've tried running it in Japanese locale to no effect.
It's because you are trying to load a japanese save file. Try starting a New Game+, that works with no problems.

Reactions: Gutsandguts

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
I have question for the next event with Yui: How do I PM Calligraphy with her?
After the New Year event (01/01), you unlock the mini-game of Calligraphy at the Japanese room (right door of Entrances' room). You can do try it at Morning or Afternoon, it'll trigger the event by clicking the top wall, at left.

Reactions: jasterx17

kei2212

Nov 2, 2020
honestly, in life you should get an apple phone and then a window laptop or pc then you can have fun cuz with apple u have huge amount of spaces to put stuff with like games and pictures or movies and with windows u could do what u cant do with the apple device although yea its expensive
U don't need an apple u can literally play this game on android using Maldives emu.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Great, this is complete...:D again... :) for the third time...:rolleyes:

Ok, it's a good game and all, but if it's not finished yet it would be better to avoid the "complete" tag.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
After the New Year event (01/01), you unlock the mini-game of Calligraphy at the Japanese room (right door of Entrances' room). You can do try it at Morning or Afternoon, it'll trigger the event by clicking the top wall, at left.
thanks for the info.

Reactions: noretsu

themangod

Jul 7, 2018
Question you guys. How do i battle Mentai? IDK where to even find the dude. I only saw him in Akari's menka hunter battle route. At the end when you fight that BOSS menkai hunter. And it goes all *with the power of friendship nothing is impossible*. Are you suppose to be able to find mentai some time there?

Cause i started a new run with the heroines having their progress saved. Do i need to start a new run with the heroines progress reset and then try to find mentai during that plot line in order to have a menkai battle with him?

Im doing this in order to get his underwear, in order to unlock the gacha in the candy shop by the way. Since im missing his i guess? Im just guessing from other peoples comments anyways.

EDIT: Never mind i found it.

1706321770693.png

RE EDIT: Actually i didn't find it. I spoke to soon. This is just a photo of him. Not his underwear.

1706321940564.jpeg

Please help if you can :cry:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ytroka

FruitysHorny

Jul 21, 2020
View attachment 3236827

Overview:
After the unforgettable summer memories you’ve made half a year ago, Yui, Rio, and Miyuki are back. With the change of seasons and the cold falling snow, a new page to your story is about to begin.
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-25
Release Date: 2024-01-24
Original Title: あまえんぼ冬
Developer: DojinOtome
Publisher: Kagura Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.07
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store: -
Prequel: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Ok it says its not censored can anyone confirm that or do i have to download a uncensor patch

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
Question you guys. How do i battle Mentai? IDK where to even find the dude. I only saw him in Akari's menka hunter battle route. At the end when you fight that BOSS menkai hunter. And it goes all *with the power of friendship nothing is impossible*. Are you suppose to be able to find mentai some time there? Cause i started a new run with the heroines having their progress saved. Do i need to start a new run with the heroines progress reset and then try to find mentai during that plot line in order to have a menkai battle with him? Im doing this in order to get his underwear, in order to unlock the gacha in the candy shop by the way. Since im missing his i guess? Im just guessing from other peoples comments anyways. EDIT: Never mind i found it. View attachment 3299226 RE EDIT: Actually i didn't find it. I spoke to soon. This is just a photo of him. Not his underwear. View attachment 3299232 Please help if you can :cry:
After the Boss batlle Mentai Kun will be in the mountain, in the cave in the right where you can do mountain climing :) You can talk with him and do right click to fight him. Isn't a spoiler but prepare you with much stamina.

Reactions: themangod

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
can someone share a save with everything done except the threesome events? The saves I found in this thread are not working for me
Here. You have some of them... I check it quickly.
  • Save 3 it's the save with all the routes but the threesome evens (you still have to trigger them)
    Save 4, 5, 6 the threesome dialoge are trigered but the scenarios not.
  • Save 1 is for you to trigger the mornig BJ with any of the girls.
  • Save 15 Is for the Miyuki tutorial scenario.
  • Save 16 you can trigger the first night with the cousins.
I think that's all. Check it out :)

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
Acually, when they added the EX escenarios also added those 3 in the recolection room :)
I don't see the christmas eve EV (prologue) anywhere, checked both the english port and original japanese version (2.11).

Unless you mean the christmas EVs then yes. I didn't check the dates thoroughly enough and made a mistake, it does occur on christmas eve my bad.

Midfi

May 16, 2018
How is the Kagura version now after 1.07? Is it a good time to download after all these bug fixes or continue to wait?
Although hearing of the bad localization is concerning. Hoping the two versions will be merged if the edited mtl has a good translation.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
How is the Kagura version now after 1.07? Is it a good time to download after all these bug fixes or continue to wait?
Although hearing of the bad localization is concerning. Hoping the two versions will be merged if the edited mtl has a good translation.
I have no idea what that guy's even talking about with the supposed censorship issues in the translation. With the patch from Kagura's site installed, Miyuki's your aunt and the other two main girls are her daughters and your cousins like they're supposed to be. Maybe he played the Steam version without the patch?

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes