Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Is there an endless time mode now? Or something similar? I really like the game, but I'm not a fan of the time limit.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Is there an endless time mode now? Or something similar? I really like the game, but I'm not a fan of the time limit.
New Game+ lets you keep your previous run progress so it's not like a very hard time limit.
The Memories Room is pretty much a endless mode with no consequences.

well have version 2.0.4 and i do believe it is in english
Do you mean 2.04? That's outdated, latest japanese release is 2.20. If you want to play the game in english just get the one in the OP.

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
New Game+ lets you keep your previous run progress so it's not like a very hard time limit.
The Memories Room is pretty much a endless mode with no consequences.
Do you have to unlock all the girls again as well? I remember one of the girls being locked behind completing the route of another girl, which really bummed me out.

Komodoro

Jan 3, 2021
I'm playing the translated version 1.08 and I can't activate the 4p scenes with 2 or 3 characters, is it my version or did I not do something right? Please help me, I have already released all 12 achievements

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Winter Memories [v1.07] [DojinOtome] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Was unable to re-encrypt them.

Win [449 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WanderLuster

Jun 11, 2020
So I'm way too lazy to scroll through this thread to find out the answer so I'll just ask here: does the Kagura release have the EX scenarios translated? Or are those being added later

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
Both games are great and this one has a ending. I would like to see something like this with a adult and maybe no time limit

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Do you have to unlock all the girls again as well? I remember one of the girls being locked behind completing the route of another girl, which really bummed me out.
No. You can keep all your progress.

but mine is in engish and looing at it said it was 2.0.4
You have a MTL of the japanese release. Try downloading the game again, the Kagura release has a (sometimes) more coherent translation.

I'm playing the translated version 1.08 and I can't activate the 4p scenes with 2 or 3 characters, is it my version or did I not do something right? Please help me, I have already released all 12 achievements
Yes, you are on a very outdated version. The EX Events, if that's what you are talking about, were fully implemented in the 2.10 japanese release.

So I'm way too lazy to scroll through this thread to find out the answer so I'll just ask here: does the Kagura release have the EX scenarios translated? Or are those being added later
Yes, they have been here since 1.0.

Anyone have link for joiplay apk to play this game?

Get the game from the OP, add you game using "www\index.html" instead of the exe, apply this .

Reactions: Richardo mil0s

StrangerIn

Aug 22, 2017
Wild, was literally just downloading this yesterday and then it was updated. No complaints!

I'm a little lost in the versioning though. The versions listed on DLSite are 2.10, the MTL download here is 2.13. I can assume that's more or less the most current/final version.

The versions posted are 1.06/1.07, I've heard something about a 1.08. I'm guessing these are the EN Steam/GoG versions? But I'm not sure. So the 1.07 version is going to have everything from 2.10 JP, is that right?

Also, semi-related question...is it possible to uncensor the MTL version, or is there an uncensored MTL version somewhere? I've tried the patch on the MTL 2.13 version posted but it gives me a "Game exe not found!" "Must be installed on the STEAM or GOG version of the game" error.
Alternatively, are there any good ways just to open it up and change the translations directly?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheWhiteWolf01

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
The versions posted are 1.06/1.07, I've heard something about a 1.08. I'm guessing these are the EN Steam/GoG versions? But I'm not sure. So the 1.07 version is going to have everything from 2.10 JP, is that right?
Just play 1.07 version tbh, you don't need anything more. All content that was in last JP patch is inside 1.07, so you don't lose anything and save you trouble.

Reactions: StrangerIn

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Just play 1.07 version tbh, you don't need anything more. All content that was in last JP patch is inside 1.07, so you don't lose anything and save you trouble.
Except Kagura's localization sucks. They censor dialogue and their versions are always behind. The MTL was better.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 55 Votes