Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Guys I want to play the updated version of this game on my android but for some reason when I'm decompressing the file it stops at 68% if you could help me or even give me a link to some site that already ported this game version into a apk I would be very grateful.
Don't bother, it is unplayable on Android even with joiplay

serd

May 10, 2017
Don't bother, it is unplayable on Android even with joiplay
Hhhmm i thinks someone says you can play it on joiplay, you need to choose some html file instead exe i think in www folder if i remember correctly but i forgot the step. Sorry my english is bad

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Hhhmm i thinks someone says you can play it on joiplay, you need to choose some html file instead exe i think in www folder if i remember correctly but i forgot the step. Sorry my english is bad
It does open, but has some touch issues.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
It does open, but has some touch issues.
Hey, im "someone" (lol). Yes, you add the game using "www\index.html" instead of the exe.

If you want to enable basic touch support you need to patch the game with Long press the game icon on Joiplay and click patch.

Jun 1, 2022
are there games similar to this, like winter memories, summertime saga ntr legend, ntrholic, games like that?
There's also Succumate from the same creator. Although i would say it's not as good as Summer/Winter Memories. Still similar style and gameplay. That's probably the biggest gripe i have about these games. They are one of a kind...

Reactions: Icecubehero

ballsgames

Nov 21, 2023
someone have an way to access menko on joiplay easily, i always try to double click, one finger on the character one on any place

Lynpeace

Jan 22, 2018
dazedanon or any moderator, please add this to the OP.

Here is my in-depth guide for Winter Memories. Like my Summer Memories guide, this is NOT a step-by-step walkthrough.

Basics
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A few Secrets

Achievements

Skills

Affection Events
The game now at least gives you hints on what to do to progress. I will still write it down for you to be absolutely clear on what is needed. Especially because there are some errors about the day time period where some things need to happen.

Main Girls

Yui

Rio

Miyuki

Side Girls

Akari

Kagami

Mizuki

Suzuka

Shizuku

Kanae

Hikari

4P & EX Stories
Threesome & Foursome

Yui & Mizuki

Rio & Shizuku

Miyuki & Kanae

Akari & Hikari

Kagami & Suzuka

And again last but not least...
I attached my guide in form of txt files for you to download, in case you don't want to check it here everytime.

And about the saves:
There are 2 this time, the easy start and the perfect start. All saves are skipping the opening and the starting tutorials, so I highly suggest to play the game normally first.

Easy start is if you still want to play the game and just eliminate some grind. December 25th save with lots of money and helpful items, nothing else.

Perfect start is like the one for Summer Memories. December 25th save with lots of money, lots of items, all skills bought and all achievements unlocked. And of course the girls are all at zero and/or must be met first, otherwise it wouldn't be a start.
wow thank you so much

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Hey, im "someone" (lol). Yes, you add the game using "www\index.html" instead of the exe.

If you want to enable basic touch support you need to patch the game with Long press the game icon on Joiplay and click patch.
Thanks

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes