shoxroxsox

Feb 19, 2023
I'm attempting to port my 2.14 saves to 1.06 and encountered errors due to the image paths changing. So far it appears to just be a change from Japanese to English file names. There are enough instances of this however I'm considering automating it. Curious if I'm just wasting my time or if a solution already exists. Just wondering if anyone is familiar with the problem.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
I'm attempting to port my 2.14 saves to 1.06 and encountered errors due to the image paths changing. So far it appears to just be a change from Japanese to English file names. There are enough instances of this however I'm considering automating it. Curious if I'm just wasting my time or if a solution already exists. Just wondering if anyone is familiar with the problem.
If you already cleared the game on 2.14 then you should be able to start a New Game+ on 1.06. You also should be able to maintain your "Memories Room" intact.

Reactions: shoxroxsox
Feb 13, 2022
Have you done a trheesome with both? I don't recall have done any than that. If I remember correctly is doing the trheesome, then see the notice and talk with Suzu :unsure:
Yes I have, and no Pink Notice for the EX Scenario. Not to mention, the guide doesn't really specify how to obtain or maybe have it spawn in, in some way. It just straight up says that it should be available behind Shizuku's candy shop

Jan 10, 2021
Yes I have, and no Pink Notice for the EX Scenario. Not to mention, the guide doesn't really specify how to obtain or maybe have it spawn in, in some way. It just straight up says that it should be available behind Shizuku's candy shop
Should be available once you raise both to max affection, just interact with the notice board, if it doesn't work, try it with the one in front of Kagami's apartment.

Feb 13, 2022
Did you talk with Suzuka at night? I remember her talking about howlings at night, which then triggers the poster in the notice boards.
I can't seem to get any type of trigger for them to mention howling. I tried talking to them at 19, 20, 21, 22, and 23. I tried to see if maybe it wouked at late night, and nope.

I even tried to see if maybe it would work doing a threesome at night at both the tent, and Kagami's place at I got nothing.

I'm basically still stuck at step 1 for Kagami x Suzuki's EX scenario. I've already finished Yui x Mizuki, Rio x Shizuku, Miyuki x Kanae, and Akari x Kikari.

Jan 10, 2021
Hmm, weird, there was no other steps, heck their scenario didn't even need a threesome to trigger, maybe try talking to her during the day.

Feb 13, 2022
Hmm, weird, there was no other steps, heck their scenario didn't even need a threesome to trigger, maybe try talking to her during the day.
Until they update or make it more clear on the guide on how to trigger that event, I think Imma just give it a rest.
I tried talking to her with a mood of 100 all day and I got no trigger or nothing.

Idk if maybe I mest up somewhere or maybe my save file if bugged but at the moment, I have zero clue why the Pink note doesn't pop up. Unless you know the Save Editor trigger number to make it happen by chance? Cause Im out of options

Handsome Hagrid

Jan 15, 2022
Just like Summer Memories, this game is certainly worth its money. I don't know if I'll write a guide for this one too, my guide for Summer Memories is very popular, but I think a guide for this one could be a real pain.
Any chance of a "Perfect Start" save like you did with Summer Memories Plus ?

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
Until they update or make it more clear on the guide on how to trigger that event, I think Imma just give it a rest.
I tried talking to her with a mood of 100 all day and I got no trigger or nothing.

Idk if maybe I mest up somewhere or maybe my save file if bugged but at the moment, I have zero clue why the Pink note doesn't pop up. Unless you know the Save Editor trigger number to make it happen by chance? Cause Im out of options
I had the same prob
the solution i found was to invite them both for 3p and the next day the notice board had the post.
it seems that the two need to meet at least once for the event to start. or for it to be triggered.

Feb 13, 2022
I had the same prob
the solution i found was to invite them both for 3p and the next day the notice board had the post.
it seems that the two need to meet at least once for the event to start. or for it to be triggered.
Yooo thanks so much for that last detail. That was what I needed there to finally get that pink notice.

I also want to give thanks to you as well since your previous advice helped me with finishing the rest. Thank you both very much.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
i swear last time i open this thread i want to download the game but back off because something?
is it because the steam version need to wait for uncensored patch or something?

i think i back off because waiting for uncensored i guess? any clue guys?

Jun 1, 2022
i swear last time i open this thread i want to download the game but back off because something?
is it because the steam version need to wait for uncensored patch or something?

i think i back off because waiting for uncensored i guess? any clue guys?
Well it's uncensored now. So if that's the reason you didn't play it in the past, then there is nothing to stop you now.

Reactions: bugfinder

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
ok i must be doing something wrong because i went thru the game 2 times (once with freeze time, deleted all the save files and then played normally) and i still dont have bathroom assault? both times i only maxed out miyuki and bathed with her daily, also have all the other sex skills unlocked. am i missing something?

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
ok i must be doing something wrong because i went thru the game 2 times (once with freeze time, deleted all the save files and then played normally) and i still dont have bathroom assault? both times i only maxed out miyuki and bathed with her daily, also have all the other sex skills unlocked. am i missing something?
I don't know how I did to not get any bugs. The guide says only that. I remember I did not pay attention and I got it. The only thing cames to mind is that thing to Pee several times by yourself but I think that gives you another perv skill. Sorry if it doen't help, but I only know that "Picking" and "Toilet Assault" are the only that need to be unlocked.

I saw Yui with sexy red lingerie when Dojinotome shared the update for the ex scenarios in his blog, how do I get that
Once you got 100% with everyone and got every Pantsu (Uncle's and Menko's too) you go to the store and you can buy them from the gacha, there are 2 pantsu extra for every heroine.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes