Feb 13, 2022
how do I get the pink notice to spawn in? I've already beaten the game and have gotten everyone's EX Scenario done (except for obviously Kagami and Suzu) I'm using the English version not the English MTL. I've also started a New Game+ as well and still no pink notice.

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
how do I get the pink notice to spawn in? I've already beaten the game and have gotten everyone's EX Scenario done (except for obviously Kagami and Suzu) I'm using the English version not the English MTL. I've also started a New Game+ as well and still no pink notice.
Have you done a trheesome with both? I don't recall have done any than that. If I remember correctly is doing the trheesome, then see the notice and talk with Suzu :unsure:

Piao0315

Jun 22, 2018
How to change the language for this game? I saw a bunch of seeming language files but there isnt an option

Dickless666

Jan 11, 2024
A pink notice? What is that?

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
Is for the Extra escenario for Suzuka x Kagami. In case yo didn't know there are extra escenarios that you can unlock doing some trheesomes.
Are these repeatable scenes in recollection mode?
I recently downloaded the steam version, put my saves over and noticed each character has a scene I haven't done yet. Do you have the info for all of them?

dadag

Feb 21, 2022
I can't extract the 7zip file of the v1.06 version of the game. Joy play doesn't support games anymore, what should I do?

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes