Sep 23, 2021
Anyone know how to edit the time of day or the day itself, im at 60 affection for kanae and only have 3 days left lolol
This game have new game+, stuff carried over. That being said, have you been donating to the shrine? If you do a lotiirc around 20k, you unlock a time reverse skills that bring you back to new year.

Sep 29, 2022
The Uncle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is such a whiplash inducing moment. The entire first game he's just the poor cuck, and most of this game he is too, but then outta nowhere the devs just said, "Nah, we gonna justify cucking this guy."

So anyways, here's a quick guide on how to fuck Miyuki RIGHT next to him:

1. Have sex with Miyuki in the Couple's Room (Uncle can't be in there at the time, obviously)
2. Make sure you have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Also make sure you have the Silence status set to ON, for obvious reasons
4. Find Uncle and give him a sleeping pill, forcibly sending him into the room to sleep
5. Go back to the Couple's room. The game doesn't count Uncle being asleep as being in the room so...
6. Enjoy! I suggest standing sex where she'll literally have her hands on the nightstand less than a foot away, or, even better, the "Toilet General" position which literally puts her laying on his feet.

darkninja99

Jan 29, 2023
If you want the game to always start in fullscreen and without linear filtering:
This works for Summer Memories as well as Winter Memories!
Go to:

{install dir}\www\js\main.js

and add this:

Code:
FSInitStart = SceneManager.initialize;
SceneManager.initialize = function(){
FSInitStart.call(this);
Graphics._requestFullScreen();
};
View attachment 3237326

Then in:

{install dir}\www\index.html

somewhere in <head>, add:

Code:
<style type="text/css"> CANVAS{image-rendering: pixelated;}</style>
View attachment 3237324
How do you get to the place to input the code?

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
Who figured out how to talk in bed?
What do yo mind by that? You can only interact whith the girls in the bed when the're sleeping and when you have the correct skills.

the gacha is bug because i cant use it ?
The gacha is abaiable when you talk with akari for the first time. Maybe your gameplay is bugged?

how turn on censorship?
You can download the previous translated version uploaded here, the translation it's pretty good. I don't know if you can turn on the censorship in the steam or the GOG version. Try checking up in the launch options if you have steam.

is this the last version of steam ?
Yes.

How do you get to the place to input the code?
You can do right click in the archive and then open it with the notepad. Always make a copy just in case you make a mistake.

dendrobuim

Apr 30, 2021
Who knows all special dialogue of threesome or foursome list?

I know it has 5 ex-events but somebody have special dialogue

like Kagami x Mizuki, they have a conversation about the apartment and Kagami's loud moaning

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes