dcglk

May 19, 2017
Played Winter on Joiplay, I used my samsung pen and it works to move to other areas

And Buttons works ,Sense it looking for a mouse Pointer to hover

I used my Tab S8 Ultra pen

It be nice if any one makes a apk version for the uncensored

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
I can't seem to beat them. They kill me with two hits, i have 1300 hp and crits do 800 dmg. what am i missing?
try changing your mentai coin in akari base tent or just keep raising stamina and lust.
or right click the moment menta's coin hit yours to avoid damage

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Quick question the save game under the OLD MTL translation section does it work with the most update release on the front page? also how "cheatable" is the game havent actually started playing yet looking to minimize the grind,

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
Quick question the save game under the OLD MTL translation section does it work with the most update release on the front page? also how "cheatable" is the game havent actually started playing yet looking to minimize the grind,
i believe the saves there only work for old mtl version. in term of cheats, you can freeze time (any action you do dont move the clock forward) and change variables (character affection, stamina, lust etc.) i did compile the cheats in a post so they're easier to find.

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
I know it's probably imposible but, it could be kind of cool a game where it's the ichinose's family that visits the MC home. It could add some kind of difficult i think.

dendrobuim

Apr 30, 2021
How can I increase lewdness, service, perversion without sex?

I have sex with everybody but lewdness, service, perversion points didn't increase.

Sorry my bad english, thank you

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
How can I increase lewdness, service, perversion without sex?

I have sex with everybody but lewdness, service, perversion points didn't increase.

Sorry my bad english, thank you
There is 3 skill you learn after the one of jacking off, that increase those points by 3 and by 5 i think. After you learn them you can have sex to increase those points doing it in different positions. (take in mind that as more hard you do it, you will get points faster)

Anyway, In the departments where those 2 girls live, if you go late in the night (when everybody is sleep) you can knock in the middle door of the 1st floor. There you can buy 3 books that if you give it to any girl i will add 7 points of any of those 3 skills.

I hope I explained my self good enough

Reverendo666

Jun 11, 2023
I have a question: what if I can take all the photos? Do I unlock something in the game or is it just a useless achievement?

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
i believe the saves there only work for old mtl version. in term of cheats, you can freeze time (any action you do dont move the clock forward) and change variables (character affection, stamina, lust etc.) i did compile the cheats in a post so they're easier to find.
Thanks this was helpful but i found a bug with the freeze time exploit, if you try to take a bath with a girl while the value is set to zero the game will lock up and you cant move, save or do anything beyond exit out, lost hours of progress as a result any solution?

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
Thanks this was helpful but i found a bug with the freeze time exploit, if you try to take a bath with a girl while the value is set to zero the game will lock up and you cant move, save or do anything beyond exit out, lost hours of progress as a result any solution?
Funnily enough, the easiest(and probably only way) to get out of that is to nut yourself. Edit your current lust variable to max and watch as the game break its softlock state and trigger MC nutting scene. After that you're back to the hallway.

Extra tip: if you want characters to move to another room, have sex with one of them, after that use zone out skill twice in the same room and they will move. Though if they're in the bathroom/toilet the only way to get them to move is to progress time.

zargal

Aug 5, 2018
For my fellow completionists I've done up a photo guide. Where I think it's worthwhile, I've listed the location as well as the item, please post a request if you're struggling with one I haven't done this for. I suggest only using this once you're at 90% completion and just chasing a few rogue ones- for one thing it'll be overwhelming using this from 0% and besides, quite a few aren't available until later in the story. So without further ado...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just to be clear, other than a 50 photo achievement, there's no gameplay benefit to grabbing all of these. Still, I think I would've found this list helpful (I missed the 1st snowman and the camping chair) so hopefully it does assist others.
Let me know if I should add more to this post, bearing in mind that the OP already links a guide and I don't want to rehash what's on there too much.

SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
I'm getting Img failed to load when Rio is giving a wake up blowjob. After a while the game crashes. Any idea how to fix it?

EDIT: Fixed it. Any idea how to trigger the restaurant job? I'm not seeing the npc outside of it thattells you to work there

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes