kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Is it just me or does extracting the files take ages to unpack?
It does because of the number of files.

There is 39,000 files mainly because instead of creating sprite sheets like most people, the dev split each animation of each sprite into a separate file. That tends to be easier to understand but significantly less efficient.

iceman696969

Dec 26, 2021
It does because of the number of files.

There is 39,000 files mainly because instead of creating sprite sheets like most people, the dev split each animation of each sprite into a separate file. That tends to be easier to understand but significantly less efficient.
Sounds like the dev wanted to make things easier for modders whilst sacrificing optimization?

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Then how does one do it then? You said something about creating new game but I still don't see my previous save file progress anywhere.
Did you copy your saves to the "www\save" folder?
If you click New Game the game should ask you this after your name:
1705165183510.png

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Sounds like the dev wanted to make things easier for modders whilst sacrificing optimization?
Not really. Modding one sprite sheet per character is significantly easier and less error prone than hundreds of individual files. Honestly, I'm tempted to stitch everything back into sprite sheets just for my own sanity, to make updates and compressing faster, to save space, and to increase performance.

Instead of a single load call and saving the entire file in memory, right now there are thousands of file load calls to the various files. Enough such that they probably exceed the file cache of nwjs, causing a lot more disk thrashing.

Sep 23, 2021
I really wanted to play this, but i cant the dig the shota thing, is it worth to try out?
Then try Aurelia (fantasy medieval setting, no Ntr) or Ntr(ri not rare) game like NTRlegend, NTRholic, ect(search 'similar game' in those thread and you will find posts with other names). This game is technically a NTR game too, since uncle.

Summer, winter, & all these game follow the same gameplay loop. Some are timed(you have X amount of days before game complie your result & select ending), but those will let you do NewGame+ with stat/gold.

Reactions: Mtgwo

ku2333

Oct 22, 2023
View attachment 3236827

Overview:
After the unforgettable summer memories you’ve made half a year ago, Yui, Rio, and Miyuki are back. With the change of seasons and the cold falling snow, a new page to your story is about to begin.
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-12
Release Date: 2024-01-12
Original Title: あまえんぼ冬
Developer: DojinOtome
Publisher: Kagura Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.06
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store: -
Prequel: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Thanks man!

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Try Summer Memories first. If you like that then this will be good as well.
Then try Aurelia (fantasy medieval setting, no Ntr) or Ntr(ri not rare) game like NTRlegend, NTRholic, ect(search 'similar game' in those thread and you will find posts with other names). This game is technically a NTR game too, since uncle.

Summer, winter, & all these game follow the same gameplay loop. Some are timed(you have X amount of days before game complie your result & select ending), but those will let you do NewGame+ with stat/gold.

Gonna check it out! Ty!

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
Hmm I repacked it as 7z. Maybe try this.
I just saw the 7z compression is way better than the zip one I'll reupload the other too. If you need a a different hoster. Check my compression post in like 3 mins.
Yea that one worked on PC at least not on the android though for some reason. Thanks

Reactions: Bob69

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Is this 1.06v the latest version so far, or is the version from dlsite, version 2.16 the latest version?
1.06 is the latest Kagura release.
2.19 is the latest DLSite release.

Both are the latest version, only difference is that Kagura is English/Chinese and DLSite is Japanese.

Reactions: Crosas1

PotluckBrigand

Jun 4, 2018
Is there an easy way to edit the stats and such in the game, or in the game files?
I don't have a direct link to it because I've just had it in my Totally Not Hentai Games folder for ages, but I'd recommend just Googling an RPG Maker MV cheat tool. I'm pretty sure I got the one I have from F95 somewhere, so it's probably here if you do a little digging.

Basically, it inserts a couple files into any RPG Maker MV game (usually ones that include a 'www' folder) that allow you to edit game values on the fly. There's a bit of a learning curve -- especially if you're an idiot like me -- but it works for more or less every RPG Maker MV-based game. Very handy to keep around.

Failing that, you can use an online save editor like saveditonline.com to... well, edit your save file (Also tends to work with Renpy games), but I find that slightly less helpful in cases like Summer/Winter Memories because your values are always fluctuating all over the place so being able to just, say, restore your stamina or whatever while playing is very helpful.

Good luck!

EDIT: I felt bad for not providing a link, so I found it here on F95 after all

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-cheat-ui-plugin.114882/

Last edited:
Reactions: Crosas1

Crosas1

Dec 16, 2018
I don't have a direct link to it because I've just had it in my Totally Not Hentai Games folder for ages, but I'd recommend just Googling an RPG Maker MV cheat tool. I'm pretty sure I got the one I have from F95 somewhere, so it's probably here if you do a little digging.

Basically, it inserts a couple files into any RPG Maker MV game (usually ones that include a 'www' folder) that allow you to edit game values on the fly. There's a bit of a learning curve -- especially if you're an idiot like me -- but it works for more or less every RPG Maker MV-based game. Very handy to keep around.

Failing that, you can use an online save editor like saveditonline.com to... well, edit your save file (Also tends to work with Renpy games), but I find that slightly less helpful in cases like Summer/Winter Memories because your values are always fluctuating all over the place so being able to just, say, restore your stamina or whatever while playing is very helpful.

Good luck!

EDIT: I felt bad for not providing a link, so I found it here on F95 after all

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-cheat-ui-plugin.114882/
Really appreciate the effort you put in, thank you!

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes