Vigeroy

Feb 24, 2021
you can move the save folder to this new version but you cant load the saves buut you can click new game and carry over your progress
How do i "carry over my progress" if I can't load the save files? If there truly is a way can you help me with it?

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
How do I take lewd photos? Also, where are the extra panties? Is there a guide for all the pictures you can take and where to find them?

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
How cheat memories Point? I try using Rpg Maker Save Editor But Cant Find it, because lngguage not english

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
How do i "carry over my progress" if I can't load the save files? If there truly is a way can you help me with it?
You don't need to load the saves to carry over your progress.

Ex scenario and Extra Pantsu are available in Latest Version Kagura or not?
Yes.

This scene is amazing, and what are those skills, I don't see it in my skills menu??? Where did you got this scene from??
Dev blog.

It's cut content, there was a lot more planned for this game that didn't get in because of time/workload. Only so much can be in here without breaking RPG Maker in half.

We really need a translation mod for the JP version.
The Kagura release is up to date with the JP version.
If you really need a provisional translation for the JP version use the Fixes/Improvements Patches in the main post.

Jione007

Apr 10, 2021
It's cut content, there was a lot more planned for this game that didn't get in because of time/workload. Only so much can be in here without breaking RPG Maker in half.
But didn't summer memories of way more content?? and game was still working

Jione007

Apr 10, 2021
No? This game has like double the amount in half the time.
Really?? Then it's good (or bad because how the hell will I get all of them in one play)

Another question, I see some people posted pics of skill tree and I don't see some of skills in my game (pic added) is that also extra content which was not added or will it unlock later.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
To be clear with the number of individual files and the use of plugins that don't allow an image map, this does nearly break RPGMaker MV and JOIplay.

Reactions: Someonewho

mako_to

Dec 9, 2018
Really?? Then it's good (or bad because how the hell will I get all of them in one play)

Another question, I see some people posted pics of skill tree and I don't see some of skills in my game (pic added) is that also extra content which was not added or will it unlock later.
None of the fourth skills automatically unlock, you have to do something. The fourth perversion skill requires you to pee 15 times. After you unlock that, the fifth will unlock.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes