Cheetachaser

Jun 19, 2020
That's not true...at least partially. Ikeda didn't say he'll stop making games but he said he wanted to make games for All Ages and not Adult Games...which is a huge bummer since his H-Dot Games (Pixel) are phenomenal but we have to respect his decision.
I hope he at least finishes the series, unless this is the final... though it does mention his next break, so...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Winter Memories [v1.06] [DojinOtome] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [449 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shogun144

Aug 17, 2022
1.05 fixes...
  • Background image for Kagami event
  • Missing images for Akari and Rio
  • Text overflow and grammar
  • Changes to phone call
  • Broken images during pixel sex
  • Fix for hike duration text
  • Other small bug fixes (not clear from browsing the source)
Do I have to apply the v2.14 patch after the 1.05 update?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Do I have to apply the v2.14 patch after the 1.05 update?
No, the original Japanese release (with fan-produced AI translation) and the official English release by Kagura are effectively two entirely separate products from a versioning perspective. Applying a patch made for one to the other will definitely break things. Unless you want the AI translation for some reason, you just download the latest Kagura version from the OP and that's it, you're good to go. Uncensor patch is already installed.

Reactions: Shogun144

inexpguy

Apr 2, 2022
Anyone knows how to get Entry 120 in the Diary? The one on the left page at 61. I tried staying up till late night and immediately heading to sleep but only get the snowman.
Nevermind. Got it

Last edited:

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
to add
#13 - Uncle Caution (叔父さ-警戒度)
#437 - Max Lust (性欲最大値)
#439 - Max Stamina (体力最大値)

personally i use Aziien's cheat menu since you can freeze the variables and the menu is a separate window from the game (i tried the one you use before, it doesnt really separate click done on the menu vs done ingame, so sometimes you can accidentally trigger something in the background when youre just changing stuff in the menu)
Awesome find, ty :D

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
FYI - While I know there's a game guide, I wanted to give a tip With new game+ it is worth having a run where you work on your character first.

The best way I've found to get memories and thus unlock skills is to level up, choose stamina and go hiking. Eventually, once your stamina is over 500, you'll be able to level up and hike again. Keep doing it and before long you'll be racking up hundreds, the thousands of memory points per hike as well as gathering bonus stuff.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes