zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
what's the old mtl translation in the main? is it the older version of this game that is translated?
not really, both version is essentially the same game with the same amount of content. mtl version is just dazedanon filtering the japanese version through chatgpt and slightly tweaking the translation to make it coherent. mtl version is also less buggy compared to official version as of now so if you want a less buggy experience and dont mind some mtl, its there for you to try it.

Reactions: Nightm763

Jione007

Apr 10, 2021
None of the fourth skills automatically unlock, you have to do something. The fourth perversion skill requires you to pee 15 times. After you unlock that, the fifth will unlock.
By pissing you mean I have to do toilet assault 15 times, and after that I will be able to unlock those skills??

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
What's that mod about???
It's a korean mod (i think it's the only modder of this game) that adds various scenarios. In Summer memories it was about the MC offering the girls to other people and so, in this one is like more a revenge I guess. I'm only curious so i don't put much effort in looking for it :LOL:

Bofe2060

Feb 13, 2022
It's a korean mod (i think it's the only modder of this game) that adds various scenarios. In Summer memories it was about the MC offering the girls to other people and so, in this one is like more a revenge I guess. I'm only curious so i don't put much effort in looking for it :LOL:
Do you happen to have the Summer Memories mod or know where to find it?
I too am curious to try both

Reactions: badflora
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes