SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
I'm getting Img failed to load when Rio is giving a wake up blowjob. After a while the game crashes. Any idea how to fix it?

EDIT: Fixed it. Any idea how to trigger the restaurant job? I'm not seeing the npc outside of it thattells you to work there

Last edited:

kagesatsuke

Jan 1, 2019
I'm having an issue where Happy Ramune isn't appearing in my list as a recovery item. I can buy more and I have it in my "inventory" (I can gift it) but it doesn't appear in the recovery bar so I can use it. Anyone experience this?

gc18

Jan 26, 2023
Kagura keeps releasing new versions, each time that sets back any modding attempt. The game needs to be relatively stable to mod.

Side note, several of the heroine prompts give the wrong time of day. Just be aware.

Also the Miyuki 100 affection event can happen in the morning, making the dialog mismatch the time of day.
What is the current version?

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
I'm having an issue where Happy Ramune isn't appearing in my list as a recovery item. I can buy more and I have it in my "inventory" (I can gift it) but it doesn't appear in the recovery bar so I can use it. Anyone experience this?
Yeah if you want to consume one of those you have to do it like in Summer Memories. Also when you're in action. I guess it's because it's the less useful for the seks of the 6 there are in total.
Also it propuse its for skip the talking interaction and bust the girls mood without wasting time.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
What is the current version?
v1.06 EN

Does anyone have version 1.06 that can be played on joiplay? Please let me know
so is there a functional android port of this??
You can just use the one posted in the OP on Joiplay, just remember to apply (For now).

If it's not too much trouble, can you make a step by step guide on what you did to carry over the progress of the MTL version into the Kagura version? It would be greatly appreciated
Uhhh, so:
1 - Did at least one ending in the MTL version of the game.
2 - Coppied over the whole "www\save" folder from the MTL to the Kagura release.
3 - Trying to load any save should crash your game, but going into New Game should prompt you to transfer the progress.
4 - That's it? I think?

Vigeroy

Feb 24, 2021
v1.06 EN

You can just use the one posted in the OP on Joiplay, just remember to apply (For now).

Uhhh, so:
1 - Did at least one ending in the MTL version of the game.
2 - Coppied over the whole "www\save" folder from the MTL to the Kagura release.
3 - Trying to load any save should crash your game, but going into New Game should prompt you to transfer the progress.
4 - That's it? I think?
Ah thanks. I think I have not done any endings in the MTL version. Which is why when I pressed new game there was no "transfer your progress" option.

Crosas1

Dec 16, 2018
Anyone know how to edit the time of day or the day itself, im at 60 affection for kanae and only have 3 days left lolol

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
One last bit of harassment i see where there is a version 1.08 but the latest version on the front page is 1.06 what accounts for the discrepancy does version 1.08 have more content is it English translated? i also see where there's a version 2.0 i'm so lost.

Last edited:

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
One last bit of harassment i see where there is a version 1.08 but the latest version on the front page is 1.06 what accounts for the discrepancy does version 1.08 have more content is it English translated?
current latest patch from kagura game is 1.06.
the 1.08 patch you saw is probably for the jp version (last jp version on here is 2.14).
kagura version is the complete game, so the patches are to fix bugs(and add uncensored sex), not to add content.

Sep 23, 2021
Anyone know how to edit the time of day or the day itself, im at 60 affection for kanae and only have 3 days left lolol
This game have new game+, stuff carried over. That being said, have you been donating to the shrine? If you do a lotiirc around 20k, you unlock a time reverse skills that bring you back to new year.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes