Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
Who knows all special dialogue of threesome or foursome list?

I know it has 5 ex-events but somebody have special dialogue

like Kagami x Mizuki, they have a conversation about the apartment and Kagami's loud moaning
I remember try some combinations, but I think there are no more than the ex escenarios, the Foursome with the Ichinoze family and that one that you mentioned.

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
What do yo mind by that? You can only interact whith the girls in the bed when the're sleeping and when you have the correct skills.

The gacha is abaiable when you talk with akari for the first time. Maybe your gameplay is bugged?

You can download the previous translated version uploaded here, the translation it's pretty good. I don't know if you can turn on the censorship in the steam or the GOG version. Try checking up in the launch options if you have steam.

Yes.

You can do right click in the archive and then open it with the notepad. Always make a copy just in case you make a mistake.
I downloaded the game again and started a new game and I still can't interact with the gacha

FloAdvenr

Jun 6, 2023
So, i was waiting a bit before buying on steam for avoid the bug, and now its seems that the game is not here anymore ? Someone know why ? Log or not the game dont show up when i search it, and the link from the summer memories is dead.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
So, i was waiting a bit before buying on steam for avoid the bug, and now its seems that the game is not here anymore ? Someone know why ? Log or not the game dont show up when i search it, and the link from the summer memories is dead.
If you want to support the release instead of just pirating it, buying direct from Kagura accomplishes that goal better than giving Steam a cut anyway. But yeah, .

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
If you want the game to always start in fullscreen and without linear filtering:
This works for Summer Memories as well as Winter Memories!
Go to:

{install dir}\www\js\main.js

and add this:

Code:
FSInitStart = SceneManager.initialize;
SceneManager.initialize = function(){
FSInitStart.call(this);
Graphics._requestFullScreen();
};
View attachment 3237326

Then in:

{install dir}\www\index.html