Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
Okay, Thank you! I'm almost done with the story but I haven't unlocked the last 2 "Perverted Skills" do you have any idea on how to get it?
Everyone seems to have the same issue... I don't know why but I unlock it without problem, I even didn't had to do any special.
Sin título.png
Some say that for the first one you have to pee (alone) like 15 times,
and for the second one you have to ask any heroine to show they pantsu and then rub it many times.
But as I said I only unlocked the 3 firts and when I had the other 6 (the lust and service ones) there where apearing without problem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: cgleco

popober

Jun 9, 2017
so did we never canonically plap our cousins/aunt?
No, your character canonically fucked everyone in the first game. This is a direct sequel. Fortunately, they didn't repeat that bullshit Succumate twist.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WinterMemories-1.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

popober

Jun 9, 2017
That was one of a hell twist... (Which kinda ruined whole game for me)
Same for me. I generally have a good view of Dojin Otome works, except for specifically that one. It left such a bad taste, I was initially wary upon hearing about a sequel.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Is there an endless time mode now? Or something similar? I really like the game, but I'm not a fan of the time limit.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Is there an endless time mode now? Or something similar? I really like the game, but I'm not a fan of the time limit.
New Game+ lets you keep your previous run progress so it's not like a very hard time limit.
The Memories Room is pretty much a endless mode with no consequences.

well have version 2.0.4 and i do believe it is in english
Do you mean 2.04? That's outdated, latest japanese release is 2.20. If you want to play the game in english just get the one in the OP.

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
New Game+ lets you keep your previous run progress so it's not like a very hard time limit.
The Memories Room is pretty much a endless mode with no consequences.
Do you have to unlock all the girls again as well? I remember one of the girls being locked behind completing the route of another girl, which really bummed me out.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes