MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
By the way, why does the patch/fixes link leads to nothing (on my browser at least)?
It links directly to a zip file so it just downloads the file without any other prompt. If you check your downloads folder you will probably have as many copies saved there as you clicked the link.

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
permanent kagami bug . lock room cant enter affection 60 2nd night .
It's not a bug and you probably used the cheat save like I did.

It's event timed and you have to fish in the river at the campsite to get the pink rotor, and then when you get it you can go to Kagami's apartment at night and the event should happen.

Reactions: lbton94

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
So, about the "virgin" tag. We know the little MP isn't a virgin, his family gals aren't virgins.
Hell, because of him, half the female population isn't virgins. Does he get new meat, or does somebody magically re-obtain their himen?

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
Can anyone give a guide on shizuku route it keeps saying mood value 50 or more?
nevermind i figured it out you need to talk to her and get her and get the bar to 50

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
View attachment 2771907 View attachment 2771909

Sister? Aren't Yui and Rio the MC's cousins?
Just Asian custom of calling any close older female as "big sister". Same with dudes as well that'd you'd call someone big brother even if they weren't siblings. MC is probably calling them "Onee-chan" as a term of endearment and the MTL just translates it as them being his actual sisters.

nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
is there a new game + system where money/stats/item carry over? been a while since i played summer mem

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
YOU FOOL! YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!

now EVERY SINGLE UPDATE they will be here like a pack of rabie infested badgers begging for a save within the hour!

You never, ever, EVER, hand out a save until the game is fully translated and patched.
There was already a save posted on page 1. People are just too stupid to take 10 seconds to look.

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
Once you reach a certain treshold Stamina is really easy to upgrade, because every time you level up your character and use the stamina reward you get fully healed, so you can dump all of the new stamina on sex and get a new level again.

My problem right now is Desire... I don't know how to raise it easily to get more memories points...

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes