fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
So, about the "virgin" tag. We know the little MP isn't a virgin, his family gals aren't virgins.
Hell, because of him, half the female population isn't virgins. Does he get new meat, or does somebody magically re-obtain their himen?
The 2 new characters are house wives, one of which has a kid. So definitely not virgins.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Once you reach a certain treshold Stamina is really easy to upgrade, because every time you level up your character and use the stamina reward you get fully healed, so you can dump all of the new stamina on sex and get a new level again.

My problem right now is Desire... I don't know how to raise it...
One of the items give 50% desire, while not as effective or fast you can ask for tit/ass flashes for some desire.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
anyone knows where I can find these pictures? These are the last ones I'm missing and idk where to find them...

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
- And, if anyone knows, what would be required to produce an uncensor patch of some sort ( maybe using a software, or working on the images one by one)?
you gotta meticulously redraw the censored part for EACH picture (common animation consist of 3 pics, for EACH outfit)
trust me, it's a hassle.
That said, I made a few redraw samples, feel free to use it as reference color/point
hope someone willing to do the saint's work I mentioned above

Reactions: refnef

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
damn, barely a day passed and it got so much support and polish than any other game i have seen in that time frame XD

thanks for your work is all have to say :)

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
If you advance far enough on the game with some characters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there, if you have enough stamina to get a level and have spare for another, you can grind forever. Just grind to max stamina and after that swap between stamina recovery and whatever else you want every new level up. It's around 300 stamina for a level up.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
so who the fuck is the "virgin" then? The MC isn't, for sure. his family members aren't, for sure :/
Nobody. I assume the tags were mostly just copied from the first game.

Edit: Summer Memories doesn't even have the virgin tag. So I extra don't know lol.

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
These games a pretty good, but I would have prefered if the devs worked on a sequel (or rather a game in the same universe) of Succumate.

Reactions: pongpon811
Jan 4, 2018
How do u proceed with Kagami after affection 60? I raised affection and gave her the pink rotor, and it says to come at night, but the door is locked. Have tried from 7, 8 and 11 and it says the same?

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
These games a pretty good, but I would have prefered if the devs worked on a sequel (or rather a game in the same universe) of Succumate.
it is. Kagami is from Succumate.
Now there is an argument to say that other Boku in that game isn't this Boku. But it's neither confirmed nor denied that the Bokus' are the same person. Kagami on otherhand said she doesn't get compliments alot until Boku showed up.

Could be hinted that the dude from Succumate was the one she was referring to.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes