miriand

May 8, 2020
I found a way how we can play Winter Memories on Android)

The Play Store has the MaldiVes app. This is also an emulator, but, unlike joiplay, the game has the ability to select the mode of pressing the screen (the "Back" button on the phone). Be sure to try while everything is so good.

p.s. Quick and easy navigation with a long press in alternative mode, then the selection does not go to other options. You can jump to Z by simply opening the virtual gamepad/keyboard.

Last edited:

Orochik

May 26, 2020
Guys I'm not able to unzip the file propperly I've downloaded the game from all the links and none of them is unziping I saw I'm not the only one with that problem but I don't see any response

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
Guys I'm not able to unzip the file propperly I've downloaded the game from all the links and none of them is unziping I saw I'm not the only one with that problem but I don't see any response
use 7-zip, works better with japanese words than winrar.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
weird.. can't get it to work for some reason. Every time I shoot the pic it's the standard character picture.
Only thing I could thing of is do you have the naughty picture achievement unlocked? The one that lets you take up skirts?

Pirul

Apr 3, 2022
you gotta meticulously redraw the censored part for EACH picture (common animation consist of 3 pics, for EACH outfit)
trust me, it's a hassle.
That said, I made a few redraw samples, feel free to use it as reference color/point
hope someone willing to do the saint's work I mentioned above
Thanks for the answer man, but which software did you use to do it? You made a pretty nice job for that one

natsugajeel2000

Jan 4, 2018
Then you have done something wrong. Is she at max affection, have you given her the rotor? If both are done you should be getting the moans if your at the right time.
I have given her rotor and affection is locked at 60, which are both the conditons needed, but never any sound at nightime, unless my game is bugged?

4.50 star(s) 58 Votes