ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I have given her rotor and affection is locked at 60, which are both the conditons needed, but never any sound at nightime, unless my game is bugged?
Others have said they have had a bug there so it could be. I got the event while still playing 1.00.

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
I found the way, how we can play in Winter Memories on Android)

The play store has the MaldiVes app. This is also an emulator, but unlike joiplay, it has a choice of screen tapping mode in the game (the back button on the phone).
Be sure to give it a try so far so good.

p.s. Quickly navigate comfortably with a long press in alternative mode, then the selection does not jump to other options. You can cum on Z by simply opening the virtual gamepad/keyboard.

View attachment 2772113 View attachment 2772113
can you
Yes but you'll need to download a plugin from joiplays discord to be able to move from locations.
could you send the link

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
For me, if there was no purple aura, it would only let me have the stardard, maybe it is unlocked in another way?
I have the upskirt achievement and just do 1 missionary h-dot animations, that take the picture while she it still on the floor and it gets the post h Ecchi picture.

Reactions: Kdawes

nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
anyone know how to equip mask? got the mas from lotto and max affection w/ kagami, but the event won't play

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes