dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I ask myself the question is there no sex scene on waking up like in summer memories?

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
I'm telling you, grinding stamina/memories points with Miyuki was an error. She's lvl 2000 and she won't stop asking me for every-H thing at view everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: zackaacloude

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I ask myself the question is there no sex scene on waking up like in summer memories?
there is, quite a few actually. Gotta sleep rape the girls get the top bar maxed and wake the girl up to it.
Depending on which sex bar you maxed out is the unique animation that'll play in the morning.

Reactions: Kaiiiii@1678

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
Hello Ive got questions does anyone know how i obtain panties from all chars, and is there 3 p calling like it was in Summer Memories base and + ?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Hello Ive got questions does anyone know how i obtain panties from all chars, and is there 3 p calling like it was in Summer Memories base and + ?
You can get them from looting their dressers, someone else said you could also get them as rewards for beating them in Menkai.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
You can get them from looting their dressers, someone else said you could also get them as rewards for beating them in Menkai.
ah i see ill try menkai because for some reason the looting wardrobe is bugged for me when i click to search it sometimes search but mostly i click search and nothing happening time elapses but i dont getting nothing. Ty for answer btw :)

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
ah i see ill try menkai because for some reason the looting wardrobe is bugged for me when i click to search it sometimes search but mostly i click search and nothing happening time elapses but i dont getting nothing. Ty for answer btw :)
They are hard opponents, Miyuki has like 40+ atk and Def. However yes the looting is bugged, if you don’t find anything the animation is just cancelled. You can still find things those way but it seems like the chances are lower.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I'm trying to use ToolClient to freeze the time, but although I found the variables where the hour/minute/day are stored, it doesn't freeze them. Anyone found out something more?

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
They are hard opponents, Miyuki has like 40+ atk and Def. However yes the looting is bugged, if you don’t find anything the animation is just cancelled. You can still find things those way but it seems like the chances are lower.
do i have to fight them or can i use hmm... "achievement" perk Game King that skips the fights ?

EDIT: i find small hmm... "fix" for looting but i used 1.0.0 ver to loot at that ver is working fine.

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
I'm telling you, grinding stamina/memories points with Miyuki was an error. She's lvl 2000 and she won't stop asking me for every-H thing at view everywhere.
i seeing you are Miyuki mommy Lover ~ that why you max all the Love getting Error KEKW ;):ROFLMAO: See icon also Miyuki :ROFLMAO:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
do i have to fight them or can i use hmm... "achievement" perk Game King that skips the fights ?

EDIT: i find small hmm... "fix" for looting but i used 1.0.0 ver to loot at that ver is working fine.
Honestly haven’t tried, it probably does as you skip them minigame.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes