slashcrit

Oct 18, 2017
Wow those new years minigames were some of the more difficult ordeals that werent required for the item(but your inner self never forgives you for failing these simple games so we press on regardless of the pain).

After 15-20 minutes of practice I got up to 720k+100k bonus for not missing on shooting(Tip to just focus on being fast while keeping a moderate aim at the center and remember to not miss. Letting targets expire is fine just hit the targets closer to your mouse cursor as the score stacks bigger and bigger as your streak goes higher)

But with the ring toss its much easier just keep tossing the rings by holding for a few seconds and do it in order from upper left to right then middle left to right and lower left to right and repeat. Just position your target immediately after letting go of the previous toss to build momentum and you can get the lamp.

Of course none of these is a requirement since you can buy both prizes at mysterious shop but I appreciate the dev for making a somewhat difficult minigame nonetheless.

Btw patch 1.01 ruined the rummage skill so hopefully that gets fixed soon.

Thanks for sharing this unexpected surprise(but it was a welcome one)

Reactions: rigten
Jun 1, 2022
Does anyone know if the upgrade which disables the noise detection of the uncle, is bugged? I used it, but the uncle still busted me and i got a gameover. If i remember correctly, this was also the case in the first game (There were no stains on the floor etc.).

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
Im waiting for the final product to be ironed out with the bugs and translation but for those of you playing it what's the verdict so far?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Does anyone know if the upgrade which disables the noise detection of the uncle, is bugged? I used it, but the uncle still busted me and i got a gameover. If i remember correctly, this was also the case in the first game (There were no stains on the floor etc.).
It’s the one that look like a person just standing, after you get it you need to turn it on. If it has the circle on it then it’s on. You also need to buy the cleaning skil to remove the stain. Uncle can see the stains or even the post sex of the girls.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Im waiting for the final product to be ironed out with the bugs and translation but for those of you playing it what's the verdict so far?
I played it through (aside from some diary pages) and it's probably the best game I've ever played on this site

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
How do I clean the 5 rooms for the miyuki event? do i need to buy any skill?
Sometimes if you walk into a room it will say “This room seems dirty” in the upper corner, just use the cleaning skill in those rooms.

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
mmm they have improved aspects of the game but it is basically the same as the previous one a boy fucking all around him new scenes but the same mechanics with some improvement like the anime mode but I feel incomplete like when you play summer memories without the + version according to the developer will be adding things to the game for free the difference between this and summer memories is that this is more focused on fucking everyone while summer memories was more minigames fishing there was a balance between the h scenes and the gameplay this is more sex than gameplay since from the first moment from day 1 you can already have sex with all the heroines since they remember what you did with them in summer and you can access 3p and 4p from the beginning if you get two or 3 heroines to be in a room also if you make a lot of noise the characters come to you also now surveillance is more difficult miyuki husband is at home every day and goes up very fast so it's more that he don't discover you than anything else

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2019
Sorry guys, must be dumb or blind but where TF is the shop for the 3 ingredients? Got the candy shop, bu nothing to buy ingredients...

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes