Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
I've tried to play it on joiplay but i face a problem where i can't click on anything and won't let me do anything like clicking to use toy camera

ciseru

Apr 30, 2022
i've got h skill "being watched while masturbatiing (if i remember)" before, but idk i lost it when i skip days.

any clue about that h skill ?

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
All dialogue and choices are translated as well as log text and informative text. However if you are a patient gamer wait a few more days while I clean up all the text and translate the rest of the pictures. That being said the entire game should be readable and playable.

It's going to take some time for me to go through everything and make sure it's properly formatted since its really difficult to make everything fit in this game. I also plan on editing all the menus manually to make them way more readable.

About 60% of the text is GPT4 and the rest is GPT3.5.

Add Screenshot/Save for errors.

Support the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Support me if you enjoy the MTL.

Contributors:
- Tons of contributions to increase the overall quality of the translation.
- Fix gitignore to remove extra file in repo.
Deserve-And-Enjoy - Adjust max name length and translate buttons.
- Make names more consistent and clean up prologue.

please add a edit with like :done

after you edited everything that we know that you finished editing everything thank you for your hard work

godoelsons

Jan 2, 2018
I thinks its a common bug, but anyone that can't advance the 80% Yui of Wrinting a letter, knows a workaround to advance/skip this ?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes