Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Android versione?
I once read a political/social/science piece that was discussing the younger generation(s) and their ability to use computers awhile back.
It basically boiled down to the writer noting that the younger crowds seem to lack the ability to properly use a PC, and not knowing how they worked, how the system stores data and the like... and how it was becoming an issue within the workplace, it also mentioned that due to the raise of mobile phones, and particularly Android devices, that the younger generations are using them but not understanding exactly how they work...

it would certainly explain why in every thread, that danged question pops up repeatedly... they don't know any better.

"android version?" is slowly becoming a question that concerns me more and more these days...

Dec 15, 2022
I once read a political/social/science piece that was discussing the younger generation(s) and their ability to use computers awhile back.
It basically boiled down to the writer noting that the younger crowds seem to lack the ability to properly use a PC, and not knowing how they worked, how the system stores data and the like... and how it was becoming an issue within the workplace, it also mentioned that due to the raise of mobile phones, and particularly Android devices, that the younger generations are using them but not understanding exactly how they work...

it would certainly explain why in every thread, that danged question pops up repeatedly... they don't know any better.

"android version?" is slowly becoming a question that concerns me more and more these days...
Nokia version?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
How the hell do you fish again? I thought you have to keep the bar at the moving thing and I've definitely done that and have yet to catch a single thing

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
To be fair, nothing about the way Windows menus are organized makes sense anymore, no matter how old you are. After XP it all went to shit.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I have a big question about the history, did the loli really become a whore after summer memories?

since this photo is one of her secrets and when the first Hentai scene with her begins, she says that she trains a lot sucking penises, that is sad
How is that "sad" lol the MC has fucked like a dozen different people

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
I have a big question about the history, did the loli really become a whore after summer memories?

since this photo is one of her secrets and when the first Hentai scene with her begins, she says that she trains a lot sucking penises, that is sad
The Shota Mc fck up her become a real Bitch So She gonna find someone for learning how to succ penis in school place ~omg ~!:oops::love:

• Haha
Reactions: ejmuerte

Nivlac5667

Apr 29, 2020
I've always avoided MTL translations to great games like this one. But knowing ChatGPT is used to translate, things might be different this time.

Can someone tell me how great and/or awkward the translation currently is?

Thank you very much in advance

Jan 10, 2021

If my memory is right, if you talk with her after the event in one of the conversation options Boku asks her how did she get so good at giving BJs, to which Akari says that she practiced with bananas at home, as the fruit, so no, she didn't meet anyone else, she just bought a shit ton of bananas lol.
Also, where did you took that screenshot? that image is not her sucking someone else, it's from her individual ending, where she and Boku/MC skip classes to have sex.

Last edited:

GadorDev

Jul 20, 2017
I've always avoided MTL translations to great games like this one. But knowing ChatGPT is used to translate, things might be different this time.

Can someone tell me how great and/or awkward the translation currently is?

Thank you very much in advance
Translation with ChatGPT is much clearer and accurate in reading. It's not 100% perfect, but it's 70 to 80% better than MTL

Reactions: EarthenPlanet
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes