Bean2222

Sep 22, 2018
I have a big question about the history, did the loli really become a whore after summer memories?

since this photo is one of her secrets and when the first Hentai scene with her begins, she says that she trains a lot sucking penises, that is sad
That image is from the epilogue for her, the person she's sucking is the MC.

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Kagami 100EV says you need and eye mask. I got an "mask" from the Lottery raffle, but I think that's for a Mizuki's EV.
I don't know what to do to unlock that requirement. It seems having the mask is not enough.

Hencore0021

Apr 2, 2022
View attachment 2768383

Overview:
Set about half a year after the previous work "Amaenbo" set in summer - winter...
The seasons turn, and a new story with them is painted once again.

※Caution※
This work is a sequel to the previous work "Amaenbo" and "Amaenbo+".
Before playing this work "Amaenbo Winter",
we strongly recommend playing the previous work "Amaenbo" and "Amaenbo+".​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-15
Release Date: 2023-07-13
Original Title: あまえんぼ冬
Developer: DojinOtome
Censored: Yes (Mosiac)
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Prequel: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

I download the Game v1.01 that you translate..
it's work..
After I download the the patch 1.02 that you put the game is just black screen? What should I do?should I redownload the game?

growthhormone0722

Oct 12, 2020
Kagami 100EV says you need and eye mask. I got an "mask" from the Lottery raffle, but I think that's for a Mizuki's EV.
I don't know what to do to unlock that requirement. It seems having the mask is not enough.
You need to get the eye mask. I got mine from searching the bag in Shizuka's tent when she wasn't there. You might be able to get it from somewhere else though. I don't know why the guide says its from the lottery because that's wrong.

Reactions: Farren and dyra

mr.kontrabida

Apr 9, 2022
I found a way how we can play Winter Memories on Android)

The Play Store has the MaldiVes app. This is also an emulator, but, unlike joiplay, the game has the ability to select the mode of pressing the screen (the "Back" button on the phone). Be sure to try while everything is so good.

p.s. Quick and easy navigation with a long press in alternative mode, then the selection does not go to other options. You can jump to Z by simply opening the virtual gamepad/keyboard.
How to use arrow bro i can't move to another location Screenshot_20230716-084410_MaldiVes.jpg Screenshot_20230716-084410_MaldiVes.jpg

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I download the Game v1.01 that you translate..
it's work..
After I download the the patch 1.02 that you put the game is just black screen? What should I do?should I redownload the game?
You need to redownload from the OP to use the patch. It got updated to 1.0.2.

StrudelDood

Mar 21, 2021
I can't visit Hikari after the 40 favor event. It just says it's awkward every time. Anyone know how to get past that?

silvxoxo

Nov 5, 2020
Can anyone tell me how I get more recipes other than curry?! I want to progress and have tons of ingredients, I saw the restaurant for the 4 star but how about all the others?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes