mr.kontrabida

Apr 9, 2022
Need help I can't change skill and click i arrow to change location at the house i can't click anything in the red part im playing on andriod.

ciseru

Apr 30, 2022
It's unlocked with the others in the skill menu, but I do believe you need to get at least one pair of panties for the heroine you're trying to use it on or it won't show up in the action menu.
You can get a pair of panties by going to your target girl's room, and searching her closet until you find one (it's rare, every girl has 3 pairs, you can't get a duplicate, and getting all 30 of them nets you an achievement).
ah i see, i've got 3 panties before from rio, yui and miyuki, so it will work/appear on h skill when i have heroines panties

thank you so much !

Hayase

Jan 14, 2018
Some tips for the game :

-Level Up : When level you will choose 1 of 4 choice,I'd recommend to go for memory points one only.You can upgrade desire and physical later and 2000 yen is a scam.

-Money : You can do restaurant minigame after Dec 26 and after you met with Suzuka(You can find her in riverside 2).This mini game gaveyou atleast 5000-8000 yen per play and also give you the receipe for cooking.
How to play Restaurant minigame - Left click for serving and right click for change menu

-Donation : When you donate each 1000 yen you will get hint for your achievements,exp and reduce alertness.If you donate in total of 10000 yen you will get Time Leap skill where you can reset time to Jan 2nd.It's only availiable after Jan 1st and recommend to use it when you have like 1-2 days left beciase it's only availiable once.

-Item : You can farm item in Ring toss minigame that can only play at Dec 31st(night) - Jan3rd.
How to play ring toss : Left click to hold down until you hit the red zone.If you toss in a row/column/diagonal you het bonus point and also if you toss the same item you will get bonus point and item too.you get 3 of it = 1 auctual item.

-Skill :Here some recommend skill that you should focus first
1.Fast Travel - Halves time spent to walk around.
2.Conversation skill - Easier to increase mood.
3.Divine favor - You will be always in great luck,you can get it after donate for 5000 yen
4.Gift - You can give 2 of it in one day.

anonleoasuka

May 12, 2023
View attachment 2768383

Overview:
Set about half a year after the previous work "Amaenbo" set in summer - winter...
The seasons turn, and a new story with them is painted once again.

※Caution※
This work is a sequel to the previous work "Amaenbo" and "Amaenbo+".
Before playing this work "Amaenbo Winter",
we strongly recommend playing the previous work "Amaenbo" and "Amaenbo+".​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-15
Release Date: 2023-07-13
Original Title: あまえんぼ冬
Developer: DojinOtome
Censored: Yes (Mosiac)
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Prequel: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

In joiplay touch or comtrols not working

ktazok

May 16, 2017
[lot of text without line break]

also if you make a lot of noise the characters come to you also now surveillance is more difficult miyuki husband is at home every day and goes up very fast so it's more that he don't discover you than anything else
Punctuation and line break are quite useful when writing.

If you speak to the uncle and reach 100 mood, he will tell that he has still some work and will go to the office the next day to finish it.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes