tinkerjoe

Dec 26, 2020
i still cant figure out to unlock the footjob skill
thx for the info do you know how to get the miyuki pee event and footjob?
Footjob you get by donating to the shrine, somewhere around 6000 or 8000 yen.

Pee I dont know which scene you mean, break into the toilet when she is in there maybe? I havent seen a lot of piss specific stuff other than they piss on the bed during anal cutscenes (but not H Event) and when you fuck them on the toilet.

Reactions: MEMEmperor

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Is this game only have 18 days limit? Seems kinda short compared to the first game not to mention there are a lot more characters in this one.

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
Are Mizuki sunglasses really in Rio's wardrobe? been trying over and over...even got all her panties...

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Can anyone else not get Mizuki's panties? Whether you challenge her to Menko or go through her drawer?
I didn't get it at the beginning and I figured out a fix, I think it has something to do with a translation error since when I switched my save to the untranslated version I found it as usual, maybe this one needs a fix (so temporarily: switch to untranslated winter memories, find panties, switch back to translated works)
Is this game only have 18 days limit? Seems kinda short compared to the first game not to mention there are a lot more characters in this one.
Yes but the time in the day is split so now you have alot more time than before (also if you donate to the shrine 10k yen it will let you go back to january 1st) in this one theres alot more to do than in summer memories.

Reactions: dazedanon

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
It may seem like not a lot of time, but it's not broken up by number actions performed on each time interval like in Summer Memories. Here, you can do many things on your minutes per hour, and there's a lot to do (if you spend them wisely).
Plus, there's a lot more content here than it looks.

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
I wonder what's the stats requirements for the girls to invite you to the love hotel. Had Miyuki doing it a lot on the first run but now I'n NG+ is not happening anymore. Also wonder if all the girls can ask for it.

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
When you finally unlock the 30-panties achievement, you can use it to change panties, but when using the achievement skill and switching characters it fucks up the data and tries to load the wrong pictures (causing RPGM errors). Tested with 1.0.2 and english TL.
This might be fixed some day.

Reactions: jsjaiijejj488

Maginoth

Dec 26, 2022
as for the footjob skill, it's one of these three possible ways to get it, as i did 3 spesific things that day to get it.

1: lotto, i won and got 3rd and 4th, so might be one of those 2
2: sleep with miyuki(aunt) with lv 3 service
3: get the "i did nothing so i'll draw a snowman" diary picture.

Jan 10, 2021
I wonder what's the stats requirements for the girls to invite you to the love hotel. Had Miyuki doing it a lot on the first run but now I'n NG+ is not happening anymore. Also wonder if all the girls can ask for it.
Dunno, but the girls always invite me to the hotel when I set them with the first mood (the one where they show you their panties).

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes