Aug 12, 2017
Does anyone know how to change SP with cheat engine? I was able to change the amount of money, but I can't find the code for the SP, I already tried with the exact numbers and also multiplying the amount by two and adding one, but neither of them manages to modify the SP :(

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw

xodee

Oct 12, 2019
I can't visit Hikari after the 40 favor event. It just says it's awkward every time. Anyone know how to get past that?
i believe the warp doesn't work at that time ( assuming you use it ), just wait for her night event to play and go to her house the day after that and ring her doorbell

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
For some reason with the new patches I can't complete the Doitter goal of cleaning dishes (last one), which would reward with +70 exp.

Reactions: Zeograth

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
quick question. how likely is it that there will be a uncensored version any time soon?
If Kagura Games picks it up, it wont be for a long while. People speculate that it'll take a year unless it's not priority. The thing is, Ikeda has to make the images and other stuff uncensored too, once he gets the green light that is. But since the game just came out and he announced that he wants to add a few more updates to the game. It's not gonna happen any time soon. Not to mention Kagura Games are going to want to translate the game to English too. Two birds with one stone sort of thing.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes