minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
most disappointing thing about summer memories for me was that there weren't any actual group scenes. you could do the threesome/foursome in the sandbox mode, but that's hardly comparable to a full fledged scene. does this one have any? at least, more than 1?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
most disappointing thing about summer memories for me was that there weren't any actual group scenes. you could do the threesome/foursome in the sandbox mode, but that's hardly comparable to a full fledged scene. does this one have any? at least, more than 1?

Also, there was 1 group scene in Summer Memories+.

Jun 5, 2021
Can you translate the txt bubbles/gaps/labels that appears when you can make choices in conversations or begging?
I don't know If I'm missing something but i haven't found any file that translates those.

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
I'm surprised they let you do the free 4p mode with everyone even in the story when unlocked, even though it of course ignores story and chaarcters don't react to it.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
(also if you donate to the shrine 10k yen it will let you go back to january 1st)
But do you keep your progress in doing so?
If not this function seems pointless.

Edit: Actually I just started up the game and see they decided to keep the small window ratio. Kinda bummer not gonna lie because if you go full screen everything is blurry...or at least not that sharp anymore.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2021
All dialogue and choices are translated as well as log text and informative text. However if you are a patient gamer wait a few more days while I clean up all the text and translate the rest of the pictures. That being said the entire game should be readable and playable.

It's going to take some time for me to go through everything and make sure it's properly formatted since its really difficult to make everything fit in this game. I also plan on editing all the menus manually to make them way more readable.

About 60% of the text is GPT4 and the rest is GPT3.5.

Add Screenshot/Save for errors.

Support the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Support me if you enjoy the MTL.

Contributors:
- Tons of contributions to increase the overall quality of the translation.
- Fix gitignore to remove extra file in repo.
Deserve-And-Enjoy - Adjust max name length and translate buttons.
- Make names more consistent and clean up prologue.
When you say "translate buttons" in the contributions section, are the bubbles that appear in conversations, choices, etc...?

genghis123

Jan 10, 2019
The game always crashes when i open on Joiplay but runs on Maldives, any reason why?

Maldives: You can turn on touch control by pressing BACK button on your phone

mbahuni

May 2, 2020
I don't know quiet about editing save file
but this is my save file from beginning (file1.rpgsave) for who don't want to grind a lot, just give the gift
-Unlock skills (there is some skill that lock or hidden, but the basic is all unlock.)
-A lot of items (gifts, cooking ingredients except fish, onsen, some event items, etc.)
-*1-*4 cooking recipes (the ingredients can cook the *4 recipes, you don't need to climb to mountain or fish to get the ingredients.)
-Unlock all achievement (skip the minigame.)

But you still need to level up to get extra stamina or extra desire, for some a little bit challenge, and some explore.

Last edited:
Reactions: sugar944 and HenchM
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes